Passat B8

Anderang

Neutral Newbie

Did mine at Avantage. U can call them up to find out the price. So far it's working well.

VilLSS. Can you let me know the address and contact of Advantage. Many thanks.

Hi Guys,

This is the fate of my back seat now just about a month.

It is the rear right seat (less utilized), never done anything to it.

The other seats are normal.

Sighs … 

Warranty covers this ? 

post-12901-0-34928000-1535884505_thumb.jpg

Hey guys just got my Passat 2 months ago and absolutely loving the ride. Just got 2 qn:

Changed to 19s and love the look but thinking of increasing the tire profile anyone here explored beyond manufacturer recommended 235/40/19?

I have this gripe on the plastic pieces that are sharp just around the back of the steering wheel buttons anyone highlighted this to VW?

Hey guys just got my Passat 2 months ago and absolutely loving the ride. Just got 2 qn:

Changed to 19s and love the look but thinking of increasing the tire profile anyone here explored beyond manufacturer recommended 235/40/19?

I have this gripe on the plastic pieces that are sharp just around the back of the steering wheel buttons anyone highlighted this to VW?

Did contemplated on going bigger but gradually got used to the look and unsure how much it would compromise on comfort, so got stuck with my default 17s.

I do recall feeling any sharp edges anywhere on the steering wheel. Maybe go check out later.

you can go onto 245/40R19, not much changes to speedo readings but your tyre profile will be very slightly higher.

so if your car isn't lowered, it shouldn't pose a problem.

any more than 245 on a 1.8 engine would be abit much i find..

you can go onto 245/40R19, not much changes to speedo readings but your tyre profile will be very slightly higher.

so if your car isn't lowered, it shouldn't pose a problem.

any more than 245 on a 1.8 engine would be abit much i find..

Yeah I'm looking at 235/45/19

Just wondering, my current is 235/35/19, and stock is 215/55/17.

Rightfully 235/45/19 total Tyre diameter is still within stock Tyre dimensions. But not sure whether the width will cause rubbing against the hub.

Yeah I'm looking at 235/45/19

Just wondering, my current is 235/35/19, and stock is 215/55/17.

Rightfully 235/45/19 total Tyre diameter is still within stock Tyre dimensions. But not sure whether the width will cause rubbing against the hub.

how wide are ur rims?

just stick with 235 or 245/40R19 can liao.

rubbing the fenders will depend on the offset of ur rims.

Update on my B8 HL Passat.

Did 60k km servicing in June. Current Mileage ~64k km.

My ride will be turning 3 yrs old end Dec 2018.

DSG so far so good..

• Praise 2

I am on 245/40/19 recommended by the tyre shop.  Nice fit, I would say.

Did not feel anything sharp behind the steering wheel. 

I am on 245/40/19 recommended by the tyre shop. Nice fit, I would say.

Did not feel anything sharp behind the steering wheel.

Nice! Don't mind sharing the model and pricing? I realised that this profile isn't very readily available in sg.

Nice! Don't mind sharing the model and pricing? I realised that this profile isn't very readily available in sg.

Yoko AE-50, $250 per piece.

Iirc, Continental also have this profile but more pricey.