Netflix

Mustank

Netflix working with MDA on ways to navigate local broadcast regulations

Netflix will have to censor each and every video and submit to MDA bf it's approved for viewing.

That's what has been happening and will not change.

If Netflix can't conform to that, they will have to pull out.

And many will still not want to pay for censored movies/tv shows, will revert back to USA Netflix via VPN.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Netflix will have to censor each and every video and submit to MDA bf it's approved for viewing.

And many will still not want to pay for censored movies/tv shows, will revert back to USA Netflix via VPN.

Exactly. You censor, then we boycott. MDA still stuck in the 80s and 90s. MediaCorp got show Spartacus on channel 5 (much delayed telecast of course), I wonder how many actually watched it on TV versus those downloaded from BT. There are a lot of sexual, nudity, gay, lesbian, incest theme in those drama/series nowadays.

• Praise 2

It will b heavily censored la. Thats y many still use VPN n climb oe use Android Box.
  • Praise 1

cable tv providers no business ask government to step in to suppress?

suppress lor

hahahaha

moi no scared

extra $6 a month only what

hahaha

• Praise 2

Guys, Netflix is now Available locally buy limited content

The trick is very simple. You go register for a USA account, not local one. No need Vpn to access the USA site Liao

USA account cheaper, more content

• Praise 1

Guys, Netflix is now Available locally buy limited content

The trick is very simple. You go register for a USA account, not local one. No need Vpn to access the USA site Liao

USA account cheaper, more content

http://www.techgoondu.com/2016/01/07/netflix-put-in-singapore-now-costs-from-s10-98-a-month/

I also think USA better. Didn't know we don't need VPN anymore..

Just went to the singapore site. Got one month free trial..

BTW, how to access the USA site? Whenever I type www.netflix.com, it always direct me to www.netflix.com/sg

http://www.techgoondu.com/2016/01/07/netflix-put-in-singapore-now-costs-from-s10-98-a-month/

I also think USA better. Didn't know we don't need VPN anymore..

Just went to the singapore site. Got one month free trial..

BTW, how to access the USA site? Whenever I type www.netflix.com, it always direct me to www.netflix.com/sg

you have to go to google this: "Netflix USA login"

then use google's link to bypass

you have to go to google this: "Netflix USA login"

then use google's link to bypass

haha! expert hor? all these I noob, what US account lah, bypass lah . . catch no ball.

when DTL2 was offering free rides, I headed down to SLS with kiddo . . alighted at Rochor station and SLS was just beside, so convenient!

Went up to xxx floor and bought a RedBean android box and has been watching movies every night and almost whole day on weekends.

Lots of selections, sports, documentaries, TV series, the whole lot . . . streaming very smooth except for occasional lag when watching live sports

Strange thing is no Chinese movies :mellow: must go back shop and ask that chap.

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 3

haha! expert hor? all these I noob, what US account lah, bypass lah . . catch no ball.

when DTL2 was offering free rides, I headed down to SLS with kiddo . . alighted at Rochor station and SLS was just beside, so convenient!

Went up to xxx floor and bought a RedBean android box and has been watching movies every night and almost whole day on weekends.

Lots of selections, sports, documentaries, TV series, the whole lot . . . streaming very smooth except for occasional lag when watching live sports

Strange thing is no Chinese movies :mellow: must go back shop and ask that chap.

that's true

there are many other free streaming sites

don't actually need to pay for netflix

that's true

there are many other free streaming sites

don't actually need to pay for netflix

Netflix US > Netflix UK > Netflix Canada > Netflix Germany

That's how I usually watch my contents in Netflix, but discontinue my subscription liao.

Forget about the Singapore one lah! Pointless one.

• Praise 2

For those who use Kodi, Genesis is dying, as the author is not fixing problems or updating at the moment.

I found Phoenix add-on, Rockcrusher very good at the moment with movies. Lots of HD with quality links [;)]

• Praise 2

For those who use Kodi, Genesis is dying, as the author is not fixing problems or updating at the moment.

I found Phoenix add-on, Rockcrusher very good at the moment with movies. Lots of HD with quality links [;)]

Bro, all these add-ons are apps?

installing tonight!!!!!!!!!!  :yuush:  [bounce1] Zork-Metal-Smiley.gif Zork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gif

Supercharged

Bro, all these add-ons are apps?

Genesis, Phoenix are Kodi add-ons.. U install Kodi first then add-on these stuff to access the video links..

Supercharged

installing tonight!!!!!!!!!!  :yuush:  [bounce1] Zork-Metal-Smiley.gif Zork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gifZork-Metal-Smiley.gif

Genesis and Phoenix have mainly English contents.. For HK, CN, KR contents, the Kodi add-ons to try are DramaGo, Drama24h and AZDrama..  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1