Danger of eating 1 meal of Salmon/Tuna a day?

Sturtles

Hi Guys, noticed farmed salmon and deep sea tuna have been getting a lot of bad press.

Farmed Salmon = carcinogenic chemicals ladened

Deep Sea Tuna = high mercury content

Any experts here who can advise on the risks of these food and if the popular variety sold locally falls into these categories?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Guys, noticed farmed salmon and deep sea tuna have been getting a lot of bad press.

Any experts here who can advise on the risks of these food and if the popular variety sold locally falls into these categories?

everyday eat the same dish for 6 months you will be sick, eat for a year you will be dead anyway.

I had salmon almost every other day for almost a year (20 years ago), since then till now, I see salmon I feel like vomiting.

• Praise 6

everyday eat the same dish for 6 months you will be sick, eat for a year you will be dead anyway.

I had salmon almost every other day for almost a year (20 years ago), since then till now, I see salmon I feel like vomiting.

Salmon overdose [:p]

• Praise 1

I like the canned tuna that one can buy from NTUC and other supermarkets..

Only the raw versions have the bacteria poisoning right?

pls dont let ur wife see this post  [sly]  :a-whiteflag:

• Praise 8

U got budget.

I only can afford batang.

Doctor will say eat everything in moderation. Haha...

I dunno lah but it seems like most of such claims are coming out of "American scientific studies/research". Question is that since it's toxic why didn't the fish die first? Are the fishes immune to such contamination but not humans?

I'm sure if eaten raw the risks will be higher. How about cooked fish? There are a lot of claims but which are the ones that are true and not scaring ppl? What about the other species of fishes that shares the same environment? Why only these 2 species that are more prone to such contamination?

It seems like the American researchers are the only experts. And the Japanese are eating fishes like crazy. Why aren't they dying of contamination already?

Edited by Watwheels

U got budget.

I only can afford batang.

U will be surprised, batang not cheap leh. Few days ago, I bought 3 slices for $12. It my favourite for fish porridge or soup.

SURPRISE! You're Eating Fukushima Radiation; Bloody Cancerous Tumors in Fish & Seafood

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/493

Talking about Fuku Radiation, braddy hell, our AVA yesterday reported yesterday whether to ease restriction on food import from Fuku. They should not base on hearsay, should go Fuku N see for themselves. Sekali, Sporean next gen will produce ninja mutant.

AVA reviewing curbs on food imports from Fukushima

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ava-reviewing-curbs-on-food-imports-from-fukushima?xtor=CS3-20

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1