2016 Jan, 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

okyflt.jpg

note: figures for May-Jul r of v early projections (could b more). [;)]

ready for more fun albeit most r expecting a rebound?  hopefully, jz a small rebound... :yuush:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Expect more than 3000 bids for Cat A this round. Hard to predict up by how much. AD may don't want bid too high to affect their profit margin. And base on the rebate from Kah Motor which is quite accurate many time. I predict

Cat A - $49,888

Cat B - $55,888

• Praise 2

I think general direction for COE this year is downwards. But I think should have a rebound this time due to the shock results for previous exercise. Those who have cars expiring in 2016, it may be your lucky year!

• Praise 1

okyflt.jpg

note: figures for May-Jul r of v early projections (could b more). [;)]

ready for more fun albeit most r expecting a rebound?  hopefully, jz a small rebound... :yuush:

Steady la bro! Your estimated COE quota from May to Jul is encouraging!!

• Praise 2

No change for both cat A and B as dealers will hold back from bidding aggressively given the large increase in coe quota from Feb onwards.

There's no reason to hold back cos of the quota

TS, March and June skip, no bid? 

whole quarter same, thus showing only the 1st n last bid of the quarter. [;)]

• Praise 1

Up but below 50k. With the price they are deal during last weekend, no dealers will want to bid more than 50k. The most important thing is that they got 6 bids to play with.. why lessen profits?

judging from the crowd at Borneo Motors and Honda, I say cat-A 49,888 and cat B more or less unchanged

Won't be surprise Cat B continue to drop due to stock market hit record low.

After all it hit the rich the most.

Up but below 50k. With the price they are deal during last weekend, no dealers will want to bid more than 50k. The most important thing is that they got 6 bids to play with.. why lessen profits?

Nope. Honda giving 47k rebate. They will bid more than that in order not to give refund to customers

Just visited the motor show and make enquiry for car. Most of the AD confident you get COE within 6 bids. No TOP up require. Luxy car terms & conditions can nego. No need to trade in etc

↡ Advertisement