Domain Name Registration and Email Hosting

Passim

Gmail.

US$ 10 / year for upto 5 or 6 email accounts... each with their own google drive space, etc.

99.9% uptime. Can't go wrong with Google.

Gmail cloud service ... nothing else [thumbsup]

Can have you own company name [email protected] as the email address

All the functions available in Gmail is there ...

hmmm ... i currently registered own domain name with .com.sg

web - hosting is from another company. 

So i can do it all under google? buy www.mycompany.com  and then host my webpages and have email accounts ending with mycompany.com?

Where's this service found at? google domains? I searched around and there are ppl hosting for free by putting their webpages in google drive n set it as public...? you referring to this?

Which is a reliable and not-so-expensive company that can provide such service? Anyone?

Local domain (those with .sg) buy from local company.  If .com, .net or whatever dot, buy at godaddy or namecheap or wherever.

Once you get the domain, you can find a web host (normally the place you buy domain also sell hosting) and buy the cheapest package where you can normally configure as many email addresses for your company as you want.

If you want reliable email, then go google https://apps.google.com/intx/en/products/gmail/

• Praise 1

you can DIY at https://apps.google.com/products/gmail/

You can also consider Singnet/Singtel Saas = Software As a Service

https://mybusiness.singtel.com/catalogue/business-email-hosting

You can contact Singnet/Singtel, follow the webpage, their reseller can contact you and set up everything for you.

The good thing about Singnet/Singtel SaaS is there are many "software" that you can choose.

So that, you can have all your application in 1-portal for email, file sharing on cloud, project management, accounting, crm, online sms, etc (if you need)

hmmm ... i currently registered own domain name with .com.sg

web - hosting is from another company. 

So i can do it all under google? buy www.mycompany.com  and then host my webpages and have email accounts ending with mycompany.com?

Where's this service found at? google domains? I searched around and there are ppl hosting for free by putting their webpages in google drive n set it as public...? you referring to this?

Edited by Wt_know

Thank you all for the replies. I used Gmail - up and running. Could not get the domain ending with .com I wanted so have settle for .co. People ask this is a Colombian based company.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement