Singapore drivers 'frustrated, stressed' with road condition

Wishcumstrue

hahaha...to me they "jia pah bo tai chi cho" [knife]

The so call CSR lor.. Corporate Social Responsibilities. So after the survey... what's next? [rifle]

Those whose cars insured under AIG - premiums will kenna pay higher because of the Con-sultant survey fee [laugh]  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I see more taxis nowadays don't even try squeezing into the queue jit tao use lane 2 to right turn to Cairnhill rd. There were some close shaves when the first right-turn driver didn't anticipate the taxi turning together with him.

Put a cam there. Fine those who stop in the middle lane and try to cut q. Fine those who make a right turn from the middle lane. Problem solved.  [laugh]

Hey Bro BenCoe.. you spot on leh! [thumbsup] I think so too.

I kena also lah [dizzy] but bo bian... my new ride only deal with AIG to get the discount from AD... [bigcry]

Those whose cars insured under AIG - premiums will kenna pay higher because of the Con-sultant survey fee [laugh]  [:p]

Hey Bro BenCoe.. you spot on leh! [thumbsup] I think so too.

I kena also lah [dizzy] but bo bian... my new ride only deal with AIG to get the discount from AD... [bigcry]

Seems AIG is very strong in selling or pushing or forcing AD's to take their Insurance always ... i don't know why; I told my SE off that if I buy their Car (Lexus) I will not buy the car and lan lan he talk to manager and manager said he cannot but gave me a cash discount which sort of matched my current insurer by at least $500 odd discount , so i happy happy win win situation ; though i know the Agent still make a 5 figure profit still [nod]    

they never go geylang survey lar......... no matter how slow.... you won't hear people horn de... i guess they are all happy drivers  [laugh]

THAT'S IT !

That is the reason why over 3/4 of the surveyed motorists are stress...because they aren't HAPPY drivers.

However, in all practical purpose, one won't be driving along Geylang Lor XXX just to be happy everyday, especially when your Mrs and Mrs-to-be is seated besides you..

That's goes back to next possible answer - How about anger management class ?

Case study #1: This guy got famous in UK after this clip kenna YouTubed...and then was forced to apologies publicly.

Not AIG, no police, no survey needed [flowerface]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jason-wells-cafe-chain-owner-5807620

I belong to 4) As long as I reach home safely, I not stressed.  :a-happy:

That is one way of seeing a glass half full rather than half empty AFTER having driven a vehicle, not DURING. [:p]

The challenge is how to remain composed and at Zen-state regardless of the traffic conditions and numerous perceived "unjust" one has y encountered during daily commute, which the survey classified under 1~3 categories.

If traffic police feedback website can accept larger sized video, i have plenty of reckless driving clips to upload. Given most video camera are HD now, even a small clip is easily over 10mb. I hope this can be upgrded otherwise it is a deterrant factor.

YOu can always "cut" it into smaller files

If traffic police feedback website can accept larger sized video, i have plenty of reckless driving clips to upload. Given most video camera are HD now, even a small clip is easily over 10mb. I hope this can be upgrded otherwise it is a deterrant factor.

YOu can always "cut" it into smaller files

Tried. Also cannot. Sob. Unless i upload multiple 4-5s clip. But i never tried before though. I converted to other formats before also but somehow even 3gp either the resolution chiu or cant. Sianz.

Upload the videos to YouTube, then include the YouTube URL in your report.

Tried. Also cannot. Sob. Unless i upload multiple 4-5s clip. But i never tried before though. I converted to other formats before also but somehow even 3gp either the resolution chiu or cant. Sianz.

• Praise 1

You could try this site. https://clipchamp.com/

I use it alot to upload lots of videos with large file sizes and it works like a charm.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1