Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

I've been searching the internet trying to find asia map which could be copy to my SD card but so far no luck... had also thought of replacing the SD card with Asia map but also no luck...Only Euro map available...

If any bro here got the premium version and able to share the map inside the SD card for us to download will be great... [laugh]

mine will prompt message if I remove the sd card and goes into the navi screen...

can you check if yours is Galactio HD or not? flashscreen will show HD, if not software version will be with or without [HD]. Mine doesn't have any SD card..

↡ Advertisement

How old was your pulsar when you changed your battery?

My pulsar is 21 months old and going for service soon. So far battery seems ok. Not sure to change or not.

Mthks

Mine konk at 18th month.. nid to pay $30 for jump start.

• Praise 1

can you check if yours is Galactio HD or not? flashscreen will show HD, if not software version will be with or without [HD]. Mine doesn't have any SD card..

Hi I'm not sure whether we have the same HU as mine is the original NissanConnect 2 HU... The SD card is at the top right corner beside the CD slot...

(edited)

Sharing the price quoted from tan chong:

side mirror assembly: $558

installation: $120

painting on mirror cover: $96

prices quoted not inclusive of gst

Can consider getting from TB? Things are much much cheaper.

e.g. boot hydraulic strut, TC quoted me about $200 a piece. I got from TB and replaced myself at less than $40 a set (left+right).

By the way, mine is a Qashqai.

Edited by CashQai
  • Praise 1

Hi Guys,

I have a stock Continental tyre that came with the car I want to get rid of. Used for 6 months and I changed my tyres. Its just sitting there. Anyone wants it can take it from me. Self pick up.

anybody knows where to get cheap nissan parts? my side mirror just came off

Aliexpress or Taobao would be a good find. Search for Nissan C13. The China equilavent model is Tiida.

• Praise 1

ya let’s go nag nag nag

btw guys, our stock tyres are 17 inch, 205

you think we can fit 225 tyres on our stock rims? :/

I got Pirelli 225/14r17 for $180 ea.

I have them on my stock rims.

Hi Guys,

I have a stock Continental tyre that came with the car I want to get rid of. Used for 6 months and I changed my tyres. Its just sitting there. Anyone wants it can take it from me. Self pick up.

Aliexpress or Taobao would be a good find. Search for Nissan C13. The China equilavent model is Tiida.

Tyre taken. Thanks.

Twincharged

anyone tried driving 300km to Kuala Lumpur on their pulsar yet?

all ok?

If quite new Car,no Worries.

If after warranty, dun do it. The 1.2 engine is well known for its engine oil consumption over long distances.

You can always keep one liter bottle of eo in the boot for topping up over long distance
  • Praise 1

all ok?

so far ok, ride is already 2 yr 2 mths. went up to genting after 1k service. 

On and off travel to genting, ipoh etc and follow standard service intervals. 

very stable ride even at 160km/hr.. max 198km/hr so far

• Praise 1

all ok?

Drove to Ipoh non-stop except toilet break n tested top speed 185km/h, this is a C segment car can go anywhere..

• Praise 1

If after warranty, dun do it. The 1.2 engine is well known for its engine oil consumption over long distances.

EO level will drop either due to leak or evaporations, right? The latter is usually minimal n shud be able to last till next svc cycle without need to top up..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

So if the Nissan Pulsar hits the 5th year mark, it is unsafe to drive long distance?

Is this applicable to all cars or specifically, the Pulsar?

(edited)

all ok?

Yes, if it is a new car, it should be alright. 

Just to share my experience, I've tried driving from Sydney to Melbourne - approximately 878km in one single journey.

it is definitely fine, very comfortable and stable I would say, if my memory serve me well.

Drove to Ipoh non-stop except toilet break n tested top speed 185km/h, this is a C segment car can go anywhere..

Yes, I will also confirm that - it can do top speed 185km/h, I believe I've done 190km/h, but it was straining on the max engine already.

Codename: B17post-309019-0-59982300-1560159471_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dinosaur33
  • Praise 1

Anyone installed the underseat woofer from Tan chong can share the price? Planning to use my DUO points as it's expiring in a few months time.... TIA

Just to share that my original head unit not able to install the underseat subwoofer from TC...So disappointed...

• Praise 1

Scratched my rim. Where can I go to fix chrome rims? One shop I went said he can onl paint it, said not nice. But he not sure where to fix

• Praise 1

Scratched my rim. Where can I go to fix chrome rims? One shop I went said he can onl paint it, said not nice. But he not sure where to fix

From what I know, our chrome rim cant be fix.

Ya, I think paint over the whole rim will look weird too

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1