Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

so far ok, ride is already 2 yr 2 mths. went up to genting after 1k service. 

On and off travel to genting, ipoh etc and follow standard service intervals. 

very stable ride even at 160km/hr.. max 198km/hr so far

at 160km/h, will it rev above 3K?

When I drive and rev above 3K for around 5 seconds, there will be a smell, like burning petrol or something.

Is this normal?

↡ Advertisement

at 160km/h, will it rev above 3K?

When I drive and rev above 3K for around 5 seconds, there will be a smell, like burning petrol or something.

Is this normal?

hi, cant recall it should over 3k and no smell.

side track abit actually this ride firewall done quite well no outside smell enter to car cabin. 

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi all,

Anybody like to take over my Tan Chong servicing package for pulsar @ $900?

3 more services to go. Expire mar 2020.thanks.

Edited by Kicke
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

Anybody like to take over my Tan Chong servicing package for pulsar @ $900?

3 more services to go. Expire mar 2020.thanks.

woah i’m honestly keen, but why have expiry?

thanks for the information!

thanks for the information!
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,sorry the expiry date is March 2021. Will bring the invoice down for verification.

can refer here, https://www-asia.nissan-cdn.net/content/dam/Nissan/singapore/after-sales/services/servicing-packages/Feb-2019/NPMP%20Brouchure%20Dec%202018_NEW_311218.pdf. for more info. It starts from the first servicing. Do pm me if u are keen.thanks.

Edited by Kicke

Neutral Newbie

Hi,sorry the expiry date is March 2021. Will bring the invoice down for verification.

can refer here, https://www-asia.nissan-cdn.net/content/dam/Nissan/singapore/after-sales/services/servicing-packages/Feb-2019/NPMP%20Brouchure%20Dec%202018_NEW_311218.pdf. for more info. It starts from the first servicing. Do pm me if u are keen.thanks.

Upz... Remaining 3 servicing.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hello Everyone, good to be back on the forum. Heard that the Bukit Timah Showroom is no longer going to continue. The service centre will still remain operational. Recently I noticed some rattling noise coming from the passenger side of the car whenever I stop at traffic light, upon closer look I realised it was the side skirting that came loose. Just wanted to share that the only service centre that can settle it for you is the one at Lok Yang. Quite happy they did a good job to take out the whole thing, chemical wash it and plaster it back. I heard that it uses tape tho, so .. Anyway, this is for any bros that have opt for the additional body kit. I managed to get the agent to throw it in back in 2017.

Edited by BlackPulsar
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

My current wheels profile: 17" Advanti Racing Hybris & 225/45 x 17 Falken Azenis 453 (2019). Few months back got a nail into the conti wheels, the bukit timah service centre helped to glue it. Eventually after awhile decided to just change up the look. Due to the new wheel profile, the car is lowered by abit. I've installed samurai lips at the front and the rest remains stock. For those who have been driving about 2 years now, take note of your wheels and also the price at the service centre is also alittle upz.. Question: Anyone changed their brakes on their pulsar ? And if so, what are good ? Hehe, I've been looking at alot of other hatchbacks with spoilers. Even on the UK Forum, havent seen anyone considering how the look will change if we venture into those just for the asethetics.

post-268179-0-55479000-1563337282_thumb.jpg

Just to share that my original head unit not able to install the underseat subwoofer from TC...So disappointed...

your original head unit for Pulsar?

i believe all of us should have the same head unit

odd, means all not compatible liao

hi guys

i going to dekit, pls pm me 

1. swap your current rims with tyres 

mine is 18inch WedsSport SA-54R + Falken FK510 used for 30k mileage

purchase on Aug 2018

Top up from you.

2. custmoised 10 inch sub woofer box + amp (Apr 2018) and car boot cover. you need to take off the spare tyre and original boot cover. 

3. 33-2409 K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER with left over cleaning kit. 

4. 6 pcs magnetic sunshade

5. Pivot 3-Drive Throttle Controller

6. Armrest Storage box center console holder compartment organizer

post-31276-0-89286500-1565695324_thumb.jpeg

post-31276-0-12077200-1565695490_thumb.jpeg

post-31276-0-57880000-1565696238_thumb.jpeg

post-31276-0-12544200-1565696250_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

If after warranty, dun do it. The 1.2 engine is well known for its engine oil consumption over long distances.

This is the first one I heard of a car that is unable to travel long distance after it's 5th year.

If it starts to consume engine oil, the solutions are

- use no thicker '40' engine oil

- bring a one litre bottle of engine oil along on the trip to top up if required.

Edited by Vinceng

This is the first one I heard of a car that is unable to travel long distance after it's 5th year.

If it starts to consume engine oil, the solutions are

- use no thicker '40' engine oil

- bring a one litre bottle of engine oil along on the trip to top up if required.

Or maybe like certain conti cars that need to top up engine oil constantly.

Hi, anyone had use the CRC Intake & Turbo Cleaner before and able to advise which location to inject this? As per advice it must be injected after the MAF sensor but I do not know where is the MAF sensor located. Thanks in advance. 

Anyone replace their tyres already? Need replacement soon. Outside market dun have our stock tyre size 205 50 R17. Was quoted $240 each tyre from bukit timah svc center not inclusive of gst yet. Bloody ex.

Anyone can advise? Which tyre size u go for while maintaing the stock rims.

3 hours ago, Noneng73 said:

Anyone replace their tyres already? Need replacement soon. Outside market dun have our stock tyre size 205 50 R17. Was quoted $240 each tyre from bukit timah svc center not inclusive of gst yet. Bloody ex.

Anyone can advise? Which tyre size u go for while maintaing the stock rims.

My mileage only 30k and servicing told me need to replace. 
My friend same car travel around 40k to 45k then change.
I'm getting quote for PS4 205/50/17 for RM1690 for 4 pcs.
Going to change this Sunday.