Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Any bro here bought this USB charge port for mobile phone?

Any recommended seller and installer?

USB_1.jpg

I use the socket charger point in the arm rest to charge my hp. Just buy the socket type usb charger.
↡ Advertisement

Wahlau eh ... I didn't know that the quality of Nissan cars have deteriorated by so much, over the last few decades!

ðð¼

Seems like you were treated badly by Nissan before.

Letting it go is the best.

Cheer up

Neutral Newbie

I've tried everything.. doesn't work, the aircon can just decide to mess up anytime it wants..

maybe I will get TC to check my aircon levels etc..

ald feedback during first service, as usual everything is good lah.. that's what they always say..

Ya. Probably get them to check the gas level.

Sometimes at night I find the rear view mirror to dark to see what's behind. You all affected by that? How you overcome it?

isn't this like the anti glare function?

like if the headlights of the car behind you are too glaring, the rear view mirror dims itself a bit for your comfort..

Ya. Probably get them to check the gas level.

i will, thanks for the tip guys!

I use the socket charger point in the arm rest to charge my hp. Just buy the socket type usb charger.

My hp is mounted on the hp holder clip to the aircon vent at the right side of the driver seat, so thinking of getting the USB charger port to install at that location so that cable is not dangling around.

isn't this like the anti glare function?

like if the headlights of the car behind you are too glaring, the rear view mirror dims itself a bit for your comfort..

i will, thanks for the tip guys!

Yup. The dimmer works very well. I just have to get used to it. Sometimes, motorcycle following closely behind, I can't see his headlights, only silhouette. All because of the anti glare at work.

Does anyone feel the slight "pull back" effect during acceleration? Currently in the run-in period and could feel this...

do you mean like a "lag" while accelerating when gears are changing?

try being more light footed at the initial acceleration.

1750 rpm is when the turbo kicks in... Maybe its becos of that.. I din feel any pull back and i just accelerate as per normal maybe rpm went up to 2200rpm

• Praise 1

Tan Chong no longer selling Pulsar? No longer in sgcarmart new car section.

yah...i noticed that too after a colleague told me.

i think its due to the new VES that is coming into effect next year...

• Praise 1

Where is the radar for the anti collision located. Today 2nd time it says radar obstructed while I'm driving.

Check the manual.. It got state in there..

Mine sometimes came on too, usually in kpe tunnel.. But will clear up after a few km..

Neutral Newbie

Anyone tried to wind down the rear seats' door windows and try shaking the window panel? Is it shaky and loose? Also, anyone experiencing any 'pump-like' sound when stepping on the brakepad? Is pulsar's engine normally noisy? Anyone's engine temp reached 37 degree celcius or higher?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1