Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Anyone tried to wind down the rear seats' door windows and try shaking the window panel? Is it shaky and loose? Also, anyone experiencing any 'pump-like' sound when stepping on the brakepad? Is pulsar's engine normally noisy? Anyone's engine temp reached 37 degree celcius or higher?

Wow.. Dats a lot of offspec

Not sure bout all dat but does the engine have a gauge reading the temp? Thot only has a pointer gauge?

↡ Advertisement

Not sure bout all dat but does the engine have a gauge reading the temp? Thot only has a pointer gauge?

The 37 degrees is the external temperature rather than engine temp. How can the engine be so cool. Haha
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just sent mine for 1000km servicing recently and i noticed all these especially the sound when i step on the brakes(can only be heard inside the cabin). But their reports says everything is ok. is this even normal? Sometimes i can hear the engine sound while driving when i step on the accelerator.

Dats wat i thot too... When pulsar23 mentioned dat, i thot .. Got engine so cold meh....

Anyone tried to wind down the rear seats' door windows and try shaking the window panel? Is it shaky and loose? Also, anyone experiencing any 'pump-like' sound when stepping on the brakepad? Is pulsar's engine normally noisy? Anyone's engine temp reached 37 degree celcius or higher?

Hello, the radiator cooling water temperature is usually controlled between 80-90C for all cars (below water BP).

The engine oil temperature is much hotter than the circulating cooling water ... probably in excess of 250-300C.

What toking you engine temperature at 37C?

Neutral Newbie

The 37 degrees is the external temperature rather than engine temp. How can the engine be so cool. Haha

So the temperature displayed on the screen between the rpm circle and the speed meter is the external temperature instead of the engine temperature? How do we keep track if the engine is overheating?

Neutral Newbie

Hello, the radiator cooling water temperature is usually controlled between 80-90C for all cars (below water BP).

The engine oil temperature is much hotter than the circulating cooling water ... probably in excess of 250-300C.

What toking you engine temperature at 37C? ððð

That's even LOWER than the ambient temperature of mid-continent India (dry season), Arizona (summer), or the Namib desert, etc! which can see temperatures in excess of 40-45C!!!

You are one blardy joker lah!

ððð

Wah lau eh!

Which car engine got NO sound while driving the car and stepping on accelerator? ððð

Even electric cars got some sound hor.

Errr ... which planet you come from ah?

ððð

Sorry am a newbie here.

Sorry am a newbie here.ðð I am referring to the trembling sound like those old engine. Not sure if anyone experiencing this. The sound happens randomly while driving. Thats why am quite worried as its barely a month old car.

its normal. you can do soundproofing to lower the engine noise.

So the temperature displayed on the screen between the rpm circle and the speed meter is the external temperature instead of the engine temperature? How do we keep track if the engine is overheating?

Just make sure your radiator is top up to the right level. Bro you own a new car if it overheat you are damn heng lor.

Don't be too paranoid la.

• Praise 1

Sorry am a newbie here.ðð I am referring to the trembling sound like those old engine. Not sure if anyone experiencing this. The sound happens randomly while driving. Thats why am quite worried as its barely a month old car.

I believe the sound u sound u hear randomly is the sound of your car aircon thermostat kicking in and off accordingly to the temperature u have set, usually energise by the aircon clutch. When energised, it usually kick in with a click sound follow by noiser fan sound.

Cant think of other possible problem for a new car.

• Praise 1

alright seems like after this tank I can change to 5000 liao lol

anyone else wanna share what you're feeding your pulsars?

Edited by ecneret_eel

95 will do. I always pump spc 95, until recently i try caltex techron 95 due to some vouchers received.

To my surprise, caltex give better power and fc as compare to spc. The only downside is no caltex station near my residence area.

• Praise 1

alright seems like after this tank I can change to 5000 liao lol

anyone else wanna share what you're feeding your pulsars?

Shell 95 in SG caltex 97 or Petron 97 in SG. Btw tried vpower, 98 and 95. Not much difference so continue with 95.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1