Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

95 will do. I always pump spc 95, until recently i try caltex techron 95 due to some vouchers received.

To my surprise, caltex give better power and fc as compare to spc. The only downside is no caltex station near my residence area.

Service supervisor at Toa Payoh told me that SPC no good for Pulsar (and maybe Nissan???) he say Caltex will yield much better FC than SPC.

Anyway I stick to Esso.

↡ Advertisement

Service supervisor at Toa Payoh told me that SPC no good for Pulsar (and maybe Nissan???) he say Caltex will yield much better FC than SPC.

Anyway I stick to Esso.

Very subjective to say petrol from which company yields better...

FC really depends on the way u drive n where u drive it...

Whether higher ron is better for ur car also depends on the car engine...is it high performance car...

Ive been topping up w esso 95 all the way..

Imo...To each his own lah...

Anyway I stick to Esso.

I've been feeding it with SPC 95.

I've been feeding it with SPC 95. ð

Any issues if mix ? Left 1/4 ,thinking if I shld top it w Esso...

No issue one .. If cannot mix, how to drive in malaysia?

Neutral Newbie

Just did my 1000km service, serviced using mineral oil.

TC indicate next service is at 6000km or end Jan, whichever earlier.

May I know is it OK if I go for next service only when my car clocked 6000km, instead of the end Jan? Don't think my mileage can go that high in short period of time.

Will it affect the warranty?

Thanks in advance. [thumbsup]

Just did my 1000km service, serviced using mineral oil.

TC indicate next service is at 6000km or end Jan, whichever earlier.

May I know is it OK if I go for next service only when my car clocked 6000km, instead of the end Jan? Don't think my mileage can go that high in short period of time.

Will it affect the warranty?

Thanks in advance. [thumbsup]

Next servicing not at 5,000km?

Neutral Newbie

Next servicing not at 5,000km?

I thought I saw 6000km..  [dizzy]

I'll check again tonight to confirm..

But what I like to know, is it OK to go for next service after the indicated date, untill hit the 5k/6k mileage [confused] , and any effect on warranty..

95 will do. I always pump spc 95, until recently i try caltex techron 95 due to some vouchers received.

To my surprise, caltex give better power and fc as compare to spc. The only downside is no caltex station near my residence area.

SPC petrol not so powerful compare to others.

Mine servicing also at 6000km. Called up and ask the service centre. Was told that next servicing is 5000km after the last servicing. So 6000km is correct. 

Okay to go after the indicated date. TC not strict with the date/mileage which ever comes first rule. Usually can just follow the mileage. Even after signing for NPMP, also the same thing. Follow mileage, not date. 

Hope that helps.  

I thought I saw 6000km..  [dizzy]

I'll check again tonight to confirm..

But what I like to know, is it OK to go for next service after the indicated date, untill hit the 5k/6k mileage [confused] , and any effect on warranty..

• Praise 1

My se told me only has audio warning. Car won't brake.

Roger that... Thanx

take note, the car alerts you, does not brake on your behalf, don't try, you may end up ramming into something

Never try. Always brake when alarm comes on. Thanx
  • Praise 1

Mine servicing also at 6000km. Called up and ask the service centre. Was told that next servicing is 5000km after the last servicing. So 6000km is correct.

Okay to go after the indicated date. TC not strict with the date/mileage which ever comes first rule. Usually can just follow the mileage. Even after signing for NPMP, also the same thing. Follow mileage, not date.

Hope that helps.

Which service centre? Mine done at bkt timah at 1k. They put 5k as next.

Hope that helps.  

There is a timeline that your NPMP (Nissan Preventive Maintenance Package) must be used, else  it will be void. Please clarify this with the Tan Chong

Anyone experience the FEB ? All i got was warning but din feel that the car is braking

How shd the car react?

Never trust car auto brake systems

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement