Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Hi, I realize our stock tyres (205/50/17) are uncommon and there limited variety (can be more expensive too). Many shops had recommended to change to 215/45/17 instead.

Anyone here has done it? How is the experience in terms of handling and performance?

thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, yoyo2020 said:

Hi, I realize our stock tyres (205/50/17) are uncommon and there limited variety (can be more expensive too). Many shops had recommended to change to 215/45/17 instead.

Anyone here has done it? How is the experience in terms of handling and performance?

thanks in advance.

Michelin Primacy might have the size.

For reference, Michelin PS4 205/45 17 cost $240/pc

Mostly expressway. And I just thought about it just now. Perhaps it is due to the change in my schedule lately hence it affected the mileage. Now I come out when the traffic if heavier. Maybe should go back to the old timing see how .

On 12/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, alpharome said:

205/50/17 are very expensive, i plan to go for 215/45/17 too.

My car tyres is also of that terrible size.

However, I was recommended to go for 225/45/17 as radius of 215/45/17 is smaller than original size, and would lead to harsher rides upon calculation and side by side comparison, and increase risk of much dreaded curb rashes.

And for that 9km/ l consumption its really terrible, and that is with comparison with my car. (Ave. 12kmpl, 50/50), assuming that you are not lead footed.

Maybe you want to get it checked at the ws?

zzzz 

HU keep flickering and blacking out, and reverse cam also gone because of that..

brought back to Tan Chong twice, but this time with video recording proof that it’s not working 

hopefully can repair, the uncle told me to fix and replace brand new costs $800+ 

Neutral Newbie

Yes, my sensor also having same problem, haven't send in to ws to check. When change lane, go uphill, or doing u-turn, the sensor will off..

On 3/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, LEWISSVF2098 said:

hi, is anyone of your Pulsar radar sensor have problem ?

my alway warning pop got blocking and turn off

yes i had that, twice. went back first time, they will troubleshoot to re-cali first. then if it happens again and you go back, they will troubleshoot and likely change the whole system for you. very irritating.

anyone have issues locking/unlocking the car using the door button? recently i keep facing issues, not sure if it is car battery (dont think so) or car key battery. but when i fail to lock/unlock car using the door button, when i manually use the car key battery to press lock/unlock, it works. any idea?

Hi I have bought Nissan servicing package for my pulsar last year. Still have 2 more servicing (till next year April). As I am changing car, if anyone would like to take over can pm me. Price can be negotiated. Thank you.

selling my dekitted used Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs. 
imported from Poland on Aug 2020. bought for around S$380. 

Pm me for more details. 

thanks.