2000 ? :slow:

wah, 2 I already very happy ...

Siao Mei Meis?!

Share some leh

2000 ? :slow:

wah, 2 I already very happy ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

[laugh] [laugh] I didn't know now people work only on whatsapps. No need email, phone call or visit clients? So good life :D

Not a good idea to work with clients on whatsapp.

With email you can delay reading and responding.

With whatsapp, any delay and they will think negatively.

• Praise 1

[laugh] [laugh] I didn't know now people work only on whatsapps. No need email, phone call or visit clients? So good life :D

It's a double edge sword. Ppl expectations are higher when they see the double blue ticks and no reply yet. [lipsrsealed]

Not a good idea to work with clients on whatsapp.

With email you can delay reading and responding.

With whatsapp, any delay and they will think negatively.

all these real time apps are making working life & even after work hours too fast & furious.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Well said

all these real time apps are making working life & even after work hours too fast & furious.

Then phone calls how? Need replies ASAP also mah.

Then phone calls how? Need replies ASAP also mah.

phone calls can chut pattern like,   huh.....my phone neber ring leh..!

If SMS.....u send at 2pm meh?  I thought I only receive at 330pm  or   didn't rcv.   must be that Telco again.....   beh tahan, must phone them & comprain.   Oh ya, as you were saying?

lol.

• Praise 2

Need to catch up with technology lor, if not others keep move forward and we move backward how? Now working is not just confined to working hours lor. Just get used to it and treat watsapp message as message friend lor, like that will not feel so xin ku.

aiyoh!! i off my iphone thinking something is wrong and again on ask for password etc.... MCF's very fast one post this kind of timely thing [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] 

Next time got ERP gantries break down , please let me know or car park gantries open all the way please feel free to post too [:p]      

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

It's a double edge sword. Ppl expectations are higher when they see the double blue ticks and no reply yet. [lipsrsealed]

I get messages at 3am, 5am as well. I'll reply if I'm awake. Such is communication that there is no such thing as after office hours now.

I get messages at 3am, 5am as well. I'll reply if I'm awake. Such is communication that there is no such thing as after office hours now.

must be @porker and @staff69 distirbing you...those perverts :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 4

Still receiving silly whatapps morning greetings from my old class mates chat group. Kinda irritating, thought I can have some peace this morning

↡ Advertisement