Parking at Harry's @ Tampines Grande

Ictruall

..........but any member can assist to recommend parking going to Harry's @ Tampines Grande ?

called them only to learn that they have got no private parking spaces.....not so sek on Tampines area therefore hoping not to have to turn come-turn go, go up-go down, especially at night :a-panic:  

↡ Advertisement

sorry for hijacking this thread,...

..........but any member can assist to recommend parking going to Harry's @ Tampines Grande ?

called them only to learn that they have got no private parking spaces.....not so sek on Tampines area therefore hoping not to have to turn come-turn go, go up-go down, especially at night :a-panic:  

Google has identified: Hitachi Square, Tampines SRC and Telepark.

You may also like AIA Tampines, Tampines Point and Tampines Plaza.

• Praise 1

there's a large open air carpark just behind/beside Tampines Grande. else park at the mscp which is less than 100m away.

• Praise 1

If you plan to really enjoy yourself, the recommended parking is to park your car at home and cab back.

• Praise 5

u wan to drink and drive?  

If you plan to really enjoy yourself, the recommended parking is to park your car at home and cab back.

good advice [thumbsup] ,.....but there very late to meet some buddies not seen for sometime and in any case me no drink so much,

..........go karaoke also just a a shot or 2 of whisky but mostly Chinese tea, otherwise fingers like yellow pages [laugh]

u wan to drink and drive?  

no lah and not so chum one lah.......not at all a drinker, more like always looking forward to enjoy my drive kind of guy.

very safe lau driver one, car reasonably fast but scared to drive fast [laugh], love my cars too much

..... my rims wash liao swee boh ?....

post-127856-0-59897600-1453189012.jpg

post-127856-0-92126600-1453189026.jpg

• Praise 2

Nice Porsche caliper.

no lah and not so chum one lah.......not at all a drinker, more like always looking forward to enjoy my drive kind of guy.

very safe lau driver one, car reasonably fast but scared to drive fast [laugh], love my cars too much

..... my rims wash liao swee boh ?....

• Praise 1

Actually there's a bit of the logo too, on your wheel.

And nice landed property too. Haha.

wah lau,.....very detailed person like that also can see [thumbsup] , paiseh paiseh

Actually there's a bit of the logo too, on your wheel.

And nice landed property too. Haha.

ooi !!,.... time for you to go post other threads lah :XD:  ,

need PI then I call you lah :grin:

Didn't know you so hardcore take rim photos from INSIDE the rim...

ooi !!,.... time for you to go post other threads lah :XD:  ,

need PI then I call you lah :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1