Nearly 1/2 of car accidents on Friday happen OTW home: Aviva

Bismarck

No noes.

The statistics were based on Aviva's 2015 claims data, which also showed male drivers are 1.4 times more likely to get into an accident than women, and that 12 per cent of accidents occurred before cars had even left the car park. 

No noes.

The statistics were based on Aviva's 2015 claims data, which also showed male drivers are 1.4 times more likely to get into an accident than women, and that 12 per cent of accidents occurred before cars had even left the car park.

I wonder if they have the stat for accidents that caused men to get into accidents by women drivers.

I wonder if they have the stat for accidents that caused men to get into accidents by women drivers.

And what percentage were with female passengers in the car.

:D ............did not see this coming [thumbsup]

want to praise but system blocked, need to finish cycle .....iou first

• Praise 1

Bo ko leng.

I have come across so many road hogs during morning and evening rush hour that I would think of all ways and means to get ahead of these pigs.

Gan cheong go home

No noes.

I wonder if this has been normalised by the distance travelled by men and women drivers. 

Now I would like to know the statistics for the number of men driver vs women driver, not the accident kind.

↡ Advertisement