14 cases of educator sexual misconduct prosecuted since 2011

Bismarck

With reference to this thread

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2701259-road-rage-unequal-treatment/page-5

Where @Darryn and @Ingenius talked about the number of teachers f**king students. So here is the official figure reported in the news. Please note that he figure given is "sexual misconduct", not necessary f**k. And the figure maybe higher as some cases are not conclusive or unreported.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/14-cases-educator-sexual-misconduct-prosecuted-2011

Now the question is, is this figure higher than the number of ang mo beating up anyone since 2011? Which is more common in your perception?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

With reference to this thread

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2701259-road-rage-unequal-treatment/page-5

Where @Darryn and @Ingenius talked about the number of teachers f**king students. So here is the official figure reported in the news. Please note that he figure given is "sexual misconduct", not necessary f**k. And the figure maybe higher as some cases are not conclusive or unreported.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/14-cases-educator-sexual-misconduct-prosecuted-2011

Now the question is, is this figure higher than the number of ang mo beating up anyone since 2011? Which is more common in your perception?

Haha - 

good job, I give you 5 upz for this. 

The real question that now needs to be answered is whether ang mo beat up others at a higher rate than demographics would indicate and if they get any sort of preferential treatment - which was the issue in the thread

i wonder if our teachers are deficient in training.

i dare quote Dr Woffles Wu as saying :

It's natural to have sex,and natural for humans to work hard and then have sex (not exact words)

i reckon that teachers,not all,abstain from proper sex and deviate from proper path.

Haha -

good job, I give you 5 upz for this.

The real question that now needs to be answered is whether ang mo beat up others at a higher rate than demographics would indicate and if they get any sort of preferential treatment - which was the issue in the thread

We can't quantify whether it is consider preferential or not. Even if lets say I think there is, we can't proof it, it's a perception, an opinion. But statistics don't lie. It is how people compare the stats and perception and come to a conclusion. That's the crux of the question.

We can't quantify whether it is consider preferential or not. Even if lets say I think there is, we can't proof it, it's a perception, an opinion. But statistics don't lie. It is how people compare the stats and perception and come to a conclusion. That's the crux of the question.

In all honesty....and being serious,

I think it would be an absolutely fascinating topic for a doctoral dissertation to explore..

Whether ang Moh (or the wealthy) receive preferential treatment.

In all honesty....and being serious,

I think it would be an absolutely fascinating topic for a doctoral dissertation to explore..

Whether ang Moh (or the wealthy) receive preferential treatment.

Said dissertation, should it be explored, ought to make reference to the proverbial amdk, as well as colonial hangover in the 21st century.

Not enough avenue for these educators to let out their inner fire ? 

I've got a win-win. Let those educators beat up ang mos instead of corrupting their young charges. Even things out, bring balance to the Farce. :D

Gahmen can provide a ring and boxing gloves and make it pay-per-view. You know, to "help the poor". Yes, they'll definitely go for that. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

I've got a win-win. Let those educators beat up ang mos instead of corrupting their young charges. Even things out, bring balance to the Farce. :D

Gahmen can provide a ring and boxing gloves and make it pay-per-view. You know, to "help the poor". Yes, they'll definitely go for that. [laugh]

to refine your idea..

First, let those deviant educators release pressure by banging those violent ang moh

Then, let these ang moh beat up the educators.

repeat ad infinitum

closed loop system

I myself wanted to be a brasserie salesman

but they told me I didn't have enough hands on experience.

I told them I will be very happy to work hard to get more.

:D  

• Praise 1

How about those that went unreported? I also do not want to know.

Ppl tend to forget that a teacher is a human being like you and me. If you got desire and fantasies the teacher also have. But the wrong thing to do is to use them on a minor who is innocent and ignorant. Have self control over your desires & fantasies is key. Bottom line it's still the parents responsibility to look after their own kid.

Sexual predators come in many forms just like what ppl say evil can also come in the form of an angel, wolf in sheep's clothing blah blah blah.

But strangely ppl watch xiao long niu and yang guo in the condor heroes is ok wor. The novels and many remakes of the show. Men, women and kids love watching the show. It's like the forbidden love. But in reality it's a no no.

Said dissertation, should it be explored, ought to make reference to the proverbial amdk, as well as colonial hangover in the 21st century.

AMDK already proven not true lah... Anyway, should be orh lang DK !! [laugh]

The father of a track and field trainee who was allegedly molested by her coach had told his daughter to forgive the perpetrator if the incident was âone-offâ.

He was testifying on the first day of trial into the alleged offence committed by Singapore Athletics Vice President, Loh Chan Pew, 72, in the State Courts on Monday (22 January).

The father, who cannot be named, said his daughter, an 18-year-old trainee then, tearfully recounted the incident to him that her coach had molested her to the point of âorgasmâ.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/father-trainee-allegedly-molested-athletics-coach-told-daughter-forgive-move-080118135.html

To the point means almost

or got. Makes a lot of difference.

If got why don't just say molested to orgasm.

Why must to the point. Confuse people only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2