How to clear kitchen choked floor piping?

Bluepica

25 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Continue this thread. My bedroom floor water outlet choked. Just bought the clear choke detergent from NTUC and poured in. Wait for 20mins and see how. 

Fingers crossed.. zzzzzz

Bro,

You need to check if the choke is cause by organic matters or human hair / rubbish? If organic matters using baking soda and vinegar might works but if human hair / rubbish guess you need to physically dig out.

↡ Advertisement

Ok. Noted. Seems like a little bit of both. But like more due to human hair. Mrs got long hair. Sigh she didnt close the drain cover.

Now we closed it. The clog seems subsided  by 70%. Will monitor it. 

Tks bros

Revive this thread again. My kitchen floor trap sink got stuck these few months. Tried baking soda+vinegar and use thin metal rod to poke but only relieve for some weeks before I the choke comes back again. 

Does the snake rod thingy work or use those china "bomb" type plunger works? 😅

56 minutes ago, Berncsp76 said:

Revive this thread again. My kitchen floor trap sink got stuck these few months. Tried baking soda+vinegar and use thin metal rod to poke but only relieve for some weeks before I the choke comes back again. 

Does the snake rod thingy work or use those china "bomb" type plunger works? 😅

invest in a high pressure washer.

https://shopee.sg/INGCO-High-Pressure-Washer-1200W-2800W-Pure-Copper-Wire-HPWR20008-HPWR18008-HPWR14008-HPWR12008-i.184631118.7880130170?sp_atk=49ff36a5-fc5c-4350-85db-99750c3b21f4&xptdk=49ff36a5-fc5c-4350-85db-99750c3b21f4

It will blow all the shit out of the discharge hose. just approach it slowly as there might be blowback.