GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Sony canot i under stand???

No GF or wife to send how to detour? You guys here got gf to introduce then can solve my problem liao.

Got GF i don't mind send her to work. [gorgeous]:wub:

inconvenient yourself by maybe 1 to 2 weeks by not driving and tell him your car is in workshop for repair and bla bla bla excuses. after that, say you got a gf liao, need to send her to work and pick her up after work.. or another way, become workaholic by going to work early and go back home late.. ;)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

inconvenient yourself by maybe 1 to 2 weeks by not driving and tell him your car is in workshop for repair and bla bla bla excuses. after that, say you got a gf liao, need to send her to work and pick her up after work.. or another way, become workaholic by going to work early and go back home late.. ;)

wow my company and boss will be very happy, Tang teo liao. Me not happy.

Turbocharged

Alamak he know me well enough i have no appt in the morning. Worst, he think i his taxi driver. Other college ask him cannot tongbang my car also! Basket tell him not to be my mama san and pick guest for me liao. He still do it! Wow become very frustrated for me to avoid him leh, now others also want to tongbang! If you guys have friends like him can show them this tread. To be more zhitong !

solution for u : move house or change job

I also want, house so ex now how to buy. Single can only buy the shoe box size one!

As for change job, you no see yahoo about taxi uncle. Alot got retrench from job leh! I think go become taxi drive then charge him surcharge + chop his carrot head every morning.

I heard about people moving house just siam ah long. This one best, moving house just to siam buih zhitong fellow. Lol!

I have college stay nearby and everyday he want a lift. I buy the car for my and family convenience. Really to much! [bounce1]

I think you just have to change your id lah!:D:D:D

So what's your take after this? Continue to be weak and soft and let him walk all over you?

My suggestion is grow some balls and learn to say "NO" for a change.

Or

Make him do most of your work in the office as compensation. Haha....

Otherwise you will continue to get stuck in this situation for who knows when.

Good luck.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Alamak he know me well enough i have no appt in the morning. Worst, he think i his taxi driver. Other college ask him cannot tongbang my car also! Basket tell him not to be my mama san and pick guest for me liao. He still do it! Wow become very frustrated for me to avoid him leh, now others also want to tongbang! If you guys have friends like him can show them this tread. To be more zhitong !

Some people like dat one...

If someone buay zhitong with me, I sure buay ke ki with that person....doesn't matter that person is a girl and freaking hot sommore.....(gulps)....

Don't be afraid to offend him.

I'm also a person like you who doesn't like to ferry others in my car.

Just tell him straight in the face that you do not like to ferry passenger around.

You buy your car is for your own comfort and convenient, not for others.

I always tell my colleagues/friends off by saying my car is a "1 seater only".

Or reply them "not on the way" before they even say where they are going.

I don't care if that person is staying beside me/nearby/opposite/in my estate.

After 1 or 2 times, no one bother to ask me anymore as my reply is "standard".

• Praise 2

wah.. this kind of colleague sucks leh.. take you for granted. very easy ma.. you act blur lor.. afterall is your car leh you call the shot who you want to lobang or dont want to lobang at all. This kind of colleague just tell him straight the face. I buy car is not for your to hop in to get a easy ride every day. Just tell him straight in the face la. He is too bloody much.

I have college stay nearby and everyday he want a lift. I buy the car for my and family convenience. Really to much! [bounce1]

I will just told the colleague to wait at my carpark everyday if he wants a lift to office.

If it's really that "nearby", he shouldn't have a problem. But if he doesn't wish to walk over

to your car park, that mean it is not so "nearby".

Instead of complaining and whining, one should learn how to say "No" at certain times.

My colleague everyday wanna hitch a ride to geylang and insist i drop him at his fav lorong, after 2 times of sending him there everyday he

asked me i just tell him i going to JB via Tuas checkpoint..after a few times he get the hint liow.

Don't be afraid to offend him.

I'm also a person like you who doesn't like to ferry others in my car.

Just tell him straight in the face that you do not like to ferry passenger around.

You buy your car is for your own comfort and convenient, not for others.

I always tell my colleagues/friends off by saying my car is a "1 seater only".

Or reply them "not on the way" before they even say where they are going.

I don't care if that person is staying beside me/nearby/opposite/in my estate.

After 1 or 2 times, no one bother to ask me anymore as my reply is "standard".

wah..... you damn power.... i tink your colleagues will give you nick name same as your MCF nick: cheesepie kia

hahahaha

Is it difficult to say a simple no, not convenient for me? No need to explain or give any reason. This is what I do if someone ask me to lompang and I do not want. I can provide driver service for lunch but morning and evening commute I am my own boss.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1