GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Did any experience before passanger didn't turn up, and what you can do?

Bro, LLST lor.. what to do. I also kenna once. Also replied after 15mins, then suddenly cancelled the ride. Wasted my time. haiz...

any car owners using ryde?

what's your feel?

I feel kinda pathetic.. when I see prices like from Singapore to KLCC, RM60..

customers quoting ridiculous prices..

Ryde takes up a lot of data on our mobile plan. Beware of overshooting your data.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Bro, LLST lor.. what to do. I also kenna once. Also replied after 15mins, then suddenly cancelled the ride. Wasted my time. haiz...

Ryde takes up a lot of data on our mobile plan. Beware of overshooting your data.

oh.. I see, no wonder.

recently I turn on the ryde app quite often and received a notification that I have used up 75% of my data.

Thanks for sharing.

oh.. I see, no wonder.

recently I turn on the ryde app quite often and received a notification that I have used up 75% of my data.

Thanks for sharing.

No worries Bro, I learnt it the hard way. Just don't want other to be in the same situation as me when my data is depleted after just 10days into the month.

• Praise 1

I juz rem I also registered as GrabHitch driver. Finally figure out interface for driver yesterday.

@throttle2 u might want consider use ur porky for GrabHitch

• Praise 1

I juz rem I also registered as GrabHitch driver. Finally figure out interface for driver yesterday.

u might want consider use ur porky for GrabHitch

Can make money? Really?

• Praise 1

But the thing about Ryde and GrabHitch is...you do get youngsters who think this is a kind of taxi service and not carpooling. Their carpooling etiquette is not there.

For example, showing up late, giving instructions like a full paying passenger, sitting in the back seat etc. 

• Praise 3

But the thing about Ryde and GrabHitch is...you do get youngsters who think this is a kind of taxi service and not carpooling. Their carpooling etiquette is not there.

For example, showing up late, giving instructions like a full paying passenger, sitting in the back seat etc. 

that pretty much sums it up. but still got friendly and nice passengers around.

the bad passengers will help us differentiate the good ones.  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

If I put my lao pork truck out for pooling

Donno got people want to take or not :XD:

That's why Grab is voluntarily topping up fares to attract more drivers but they never realise that actually the passengers need to be have right attitude before drivers want to use this service. I used to do GrabHitch rides but stopped after most of the passengers thought GrabHitch is GrabCar at a discounted price. To be fair, I have met a few good ones that are willing to chat and sit at the front.

Until the day passengers get the right attitude, GrabCar is always available.. [drivingcar]

• Praise 2

if you market it as adventure and exciting ride [laugh]
  • Praise 1

You can list your truck as a Cabriolet.

Open top sitting at the rear.

It will sure attract passengers  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Can make some spare change. I m surprised that I was accepted as driver. Since I m driving Mini

But i can only sit 1 passenger comfortably leh....

That's why Grab is voluntarily topping up fares to attract more drivers but they never realise that actually the passengers need to be have right attitude before drivers want to use this service. I used to do GrabHitch rides but stopped after most of the passengers thought GrabHitch is GrabCar at a discounted price. To be fair, I have met a few good ones that are willing to chat and sit at the front.

Until the day passengers get the right attitude, GrabCar is always available.. [drivingcar]

I guess i wont have that issue.

I will welcome them if they prefer to sit in the dog seat at the back.

Hyek hyek

• Praise 1

Don't ask your passengers to "up the lorry" [smash] [smash] [smash]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3