GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Turbocharged

Yes in fact with ever increasing regulations, I can tell you it will be more and more difficult to do work due to need to comply with regulations. End up it is consumers and users who suffer. Authorities also suffer due need to do more paperwork. Lose lose situation.

It's people that buay zi dong and inconvenienced others.

Just like the news we hear occasionally where certain people hog the shelter during a downpour. No regulation how would people like these move away..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

It's people that buay zi dong and inconvenienced others.

Just like the news we hear occasionally where certain people hog the shelter during a downpour. No regulation how would people like these move away..

Not say no regulations.. But more towards give and take..

Our society is now in such a way that every little thing complain, then authorities see that Oh must do something, then if go to mp, voice in Parliament, set new regulations..

With keep increasing of regulations.. There will be a point of time it is just TOO DIFFICULT to comply with regulations.

Make everyone busy and super unhappy.. Everyone suffers because of too much regulations.. We are heading towards that direction.. No good..

Turbocharged

Not say no regulations.. But more towards give and take..

Our society is now in such a way that every little thing complain, then authorities see that Oh must do something, then if go to mp, voice in Parliament, set new regulations..

With keep increasing of regulations.. There will be a point of time it is just TOO DIFFICULT to comply with regulations.

Make everyone busy and super unhappy.. Everyone suffers because of too much regulations.. We are heading towards that direction.. No good..

What to do.. The society having people like that and we have complain Kings and Queens.. and the final piece is that we stay in a nanny state.

Put all together and this is what we get

Twincharged

What to do.. The society having people like that and we have complain Kings and Queens.. and the final piece is that we stay in a nanny state.

Put all together and this is what we get

That's why.. We are infact screwing our Ownself indirectly.. Haiz..
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

your friends can't possibly go eat supper every night for 10 years right?  [laugh]  [laugh]

You would be surprise that some people really eat supper every night, if not cannot sleep. Lol. But i think grabhitch should only help in petrol money rather than car installment lo. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Grabhitch leads to car ownership? Hmm...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hitchsg/permalink/1132011036943946/

No way. The promo codes for grabhitch is irregular. Can only do twice a day. Can only cover SOME car expenses, not all.

Btw, due the the recent promo codes, many grabhitch drivers kenna banned for trying the game the system. For example, get 4 friends to use the $6 promo code. Driver just accept, pick up, drop off, without making the physical trip from point A to point B. This straight away tio banned.

• Praise 1

No way. The promo codes for grabhitch is irregular. Can only do twice a day. Can only cover SOME car expenses, not all.

Btw, due the the recent promo codes, many grabhitch drivers kenna banned for trying the game the system. For example, get 4 friends to use the $6 promo code. Driver just accept, pick up, drop off, without making the physical trip from point A to point B. This straight away tio banned.

How can they be so naive, at least wait for a few mins or make a few KM distance there's a gps that shows if the car moves or not
  • Praise 1

Yes, we should be a more tolerant society and not become a police state and report on one another, unless it's a really serious thing.

However, such messages coming out from CDG is seriously bad PR coming from a "well-known" company.

And that would mean anyone (not just PH) stopping and picking up your friends or relatives at a place that CDG taxis doesn't like becomes a target for them as well.

So they want to become an enemy for every other cars on the road ?

Well lawyers need business to don't they. If society becomes too tolerant and forgiving to each other there will be no lawyer caes

What happens to the courtesy and sg kindness movement? We are in a commercial society

I also was surprised to see trucks these days also stop at taxi stand to unload goods

Twincharged
(edited)

You would be surprise that some people really eat supper every night, if not cannot sleep. Lol. But i think grabhitch should only help in petrol money rather than car installment lo.

Ya, he definitely feel people will look down on him on phv sticker. So now think of creative way on grab hitch to earn income. Duh.. He do not earn anything by doing this.

he should not be afraid of people to say him having phv sticker. But should be thinking of how to get out of such messy situation. Either to sell off car and take public transport. If it is not possible due to still have loan or work commitment that need car. Then drive for grab or Uber part time la. What's wrong with that?

It's he himself that decide his life not others..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Well lawyers need business to don't they. If society becomes too tolerant and forgiving to each other there will be no lawyer caes

What happens to the courtesy and sg kindness movement? We are in a commercial society

I also was surprised to see trucks these days also stop at taxi stand to unload goods

Supply and demand thing, if lesser lawyer case, some lawyers will give up and find other job.

So nothing wrong with that.. It just that we should not allow singapore to become a society of every little thing complain, sometimes just give and take. Live and let leave.. Our society is is already very stress, why make things even more difficult and more stressful for all people involved.

• Praise 1

Sorry, I will insist the hitcher takes front seat. So far 100% of my riders took front seat.

those who takes the front seats are usually working adults.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

those who takes the front seats are usually working adults.

Put some stuff on the rear seats and they usually will sit in front.

One side I have my work haversack and the other side I hang my blazer.

Anyway, it's already rather cramped to begin with.

So far all have gone up to the front.

Personally I'm not comfortable with people sitting behind me

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I wonder if any couples came about due to this car pooling thingy... 

after all it is the most legit manner to obtain each others' handphones lumbers.. :secret-laugh:

• Praise 3

I wonder if any couples came about due to this car pooling thingy... 

after all it is the most legit manner to obtain each others' handphones lumbers.. :secret-laugh:

I've heard of guys who do GrabHitch solely to pick up girls. So won't be surprised if got.   [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1