GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Supersonic

I see the news. Upper serangoon to cck. If miss the pie than mandai is the fastest and shorter route.

Upper serangoon to cck thought is to take the SLE? Or if take PIE then should not ended up in mandai side.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

RYDE introducing RYDE pet like uber, saw the message sent by them. But Grab so far still no such service.

Upper serangoon to cck thought is to take the SLE? Or if take PIE then should not ended up in mandai side.

Halfway can cut through Mandai road also...

Supersonic

Halfway can cut through Mandai road also...

If by SLE, halfway indeed can cut through to Mandai.

Supersonic

I picked up many riders at very early in the morning say 4plus am, I presume it's the gf going home but bf help to book uber and the gf take the uber car to go home. Many of them the bf have cars at his house somemore (at private estates and condos) . The best part is its cash payment, he expect his gf to pay cash for the trip that he booked for her. Well..

4am plus most likely not bf/gf la...

which app has better matches for tompang? grabhitch or ryde?

ryde fair is bit better than grabhitch but I seldom get request on ryde on my direction whereas Grabhitch has plenty of request and you can pick and choose. 

Edited by Agalvilaku

ryde fair is bit better than grabhitch but I seldom get request on ryde on my direction whereas Grabhitch has plenty of request and you can pick and choose. 

Hearsay ryde cant stack.

Is this true?

Hearsay ryde cant stack.

Is this true?

Not sure about it. Though got approved still have to get a hitch with them on my route. Always shows irrelevant routes, so I don't even bother to check it

Just need to check whether the income from hitch to be declared to IRAS as income?

Not sure about it. Though got approved still have to get a hitch with them on my route. Always shows irrelevant routes, so I don't even bother to check it

Just need to check whether the income from hitch to be declared to IRAS as income?

Don't need to declared as long as you're not driving as PHV and compliance to the 2 trips per day rule.

Ask those cheapo colleague that get free rides to pay for lunch or dinner or beer or something lar.

Cheapo colleague: hey, tombang me to office leh

Car owner: sure, xxxx on you, ok boh

i got bad experience with grabhitch, their drivers are quite unprofessional at times. Perhaps they lack practice and experience

How bad was your experience?

i got bad experience with grabhitch, their drivers are quite unprofessional at times. Perhaps they lack practice and experience

You hitch a ride.  Still expect driver to be professional?

Ai hiam pay more.

• Praise 3

it's a hitch ride...

those drivers aren't professionals right?

that being said, the one time i tried it, was really bad.

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement