GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Email them.

$1.70 is weird unless you do a $17 ride.

I didn't know there was a $17 possibility but there is - a potential ride from Pasir Ris to Tuas South. I used to think $16 is max.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I didn't know there was a $17 possibility but there is - a potential ride from Pasir Ris to Tuas South. I used to think $16 is max.

Super not worth it. The $ per km is pathetic.

Grab Hitch is a serious waste of time and effort unless it is really on the way (within 2 km pick up and 2 km drop off).

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Grab Hitch is a serious waste of time and effort unless it is really on the way (within 2 km pick up and 2 km drop off).

The purpose of grab hitch is not for the driver to earn a good profit la. If you want to earn, go for normal grab.

I clocked $400 + per month. 90% trips r on the way as I stay in west n work in tuas south.

Of course, it up to individual to gauge if it's worth. No right or wrong.

Max I saw was $18 from tuas south end to changi airport.

Supersonic

I clocked $400 + per month. 90% trips r on the way as I stay in west n work in tuas south.

Of course, it up to individual to gauge if it's worth. No right or wrong.

Max I saw was $18 from tuas south end to changi airport.

Quite worth for rider to pay $18 from tuas south end to airport! Even from jurong island to toa payoh standard fare is $15.

Supersonic

i just checked got $19 from tuas south blvd to far corner of aviation park road.

its 70km

[smash]

70km one way?

Turbocharged

Agreed. Even if it’s on the way, the time to pick up and drop off turn here turn there can easily be as much as intended trip.

Worst is those late ones. They only start to come down when you reached. Knn. That’s why I rarely do hitch now. Too many disappointment.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Agreed. Even if it’s on the way, the time to pick up and drop off turn here turn there can easily be as much as intended trip.

Worst is those late ones. They only start to come down when you reached. Knn. That’s why I rarely do hitch now. Too many disappointment.

But some people still like to do hitch even turn here turn there, esp if driver stack more than 1 person.

Turbocharged
(edited)

But some people still like to do hitch even turn here turn there, esp if driver stack more than 1 person.

Turn here turn there, wait for rider to come down, then turn here turn there again. Plus a few traffic lights. Even stay in the same town like tampines can easily take a extra 20mins. More than 1 rider? Add another 20mins.

I would have reached my destination without hitching. Totally defeat the purpose of buying a car for your own comfort, privacy and convenience. The frustration and spoiling your mood at the start of the day = priceless.

Edited by Zxcvb
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Turn here turn there, wait for rider to come down, then turn here turn there again. Plus a few traffic lights. Even stay in the same town like tampines can easily take a extra 20mins. More than 1 rider? Add another 20mins.

I would have reached my destination without hitching. Totally defeat the purpose of buying a car for your own comfort, privacy and convenience. The frustration and spoiling your mood at the start of the day = priceless.

I guess those hitch driver does not mind if they can earn some money and yet they do not want to become normal grab. I have a friend happily doing his hitch, always show me his good earning from hitch. Lol.

I guess those hitch driver does not mind if they can earn some money and yet they do not want to become normal grab. I have a friend happily doing his hitch, always show me his good earning from hitch. Lol.

can choose syt and xmm to hitch only?  [gorgeous]

Supersonic
(edited)

can choose syt and xmm to hitch only?  [gorgeous]

Can if the rider got upload their photo? Lol.

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

normally PS one right? [rolleyes]

when pick up sure disappointed  [bigcry]

Must ask those bros who got do hitch if those photo matches the actual person or not?  :D

↡ Advertisement