GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Find distance below 2-3km for pick up and drop off.

If too many traffic light better avoid

And fare must be $10 and above then worth to do.

Best hitch? To airport, same destination

I only take hitch more than $10 and wont take those more than 1 pax. Not worth if $12 for 4 pax!
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I only take hitch more than $10 and wont take those more than 1 pax. Not worth if $12 for 4 pax!

Those requesting for 4 pax ride are living in la la land.

No driver will take.

And those put ‘no sharing’ can go F themselves.

Supersonic

No driver will take.

And those put âno sharingâ can go F themselves.

4 pax for even $18 also no driver will take. But if $18 per pax, think driver will take up to 4 pax.

Really cheapo and win liao! Wonder got any driver accept it? Lol.

Maybe the rider needs a mini van?

Mustank can take with his lorry.... 16 pax also can squeeze!
  • Praise 1

No driver will take.

And those put ‘no sharing’ can go F themselves.

With the latest feature, can longer tell is 4 pax. 3 or 4 it just says "Full Car".

Too bad for the 3 pax because nobody's gonna take them too.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Knn, this guy is a joker. Like that also shiok?

Masturbating while driving.

He’s a PHV driver but was doing a hitch ride at that time.

post-1829-0-49776500-1563553474_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

An unpleasant experience doing grabhitch was when I picked up an auntie, her kid an an older woman going my way (out of sympathy). When they got in and saw my child seat, the kid naturally sat on it but the belt was a bit loose. The auntie talked to me in a chiding way asking how come it could not fit her kid...

Another one is picking up guys... 70% will have body odour or just stubbed out before getting into my car.

To avoid such things I now only pick up nice looking young ladies. One plus side is by now I develop skill can tell immediately which profile pic uses excess filter, and which type will hitch for their parents/ grandparents.

Edited by Karoon
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

An unpleasant experience doing grabhitch was when I picked up an auntie, her kid an an older woman going my way (out of sympathy). When they got in and saw my child seat, the kid naturally sat on it but the belt was a bit loose. The auntie talked to me in a chiding way asking how come it could not fit her kid...

Another one is picking up guys... 70% will have body odour or just stubbed out before getting into my car.

To avoid such things I now only pick up nice looking young ladies. One plus side is by now I develop skill can tell immediately which profile pic uses excess filter, and which type will hitch for their parents/ grandparents.

How to tell based on their profile? Some rider even did not give full name, also dont know if it is gal or guy?

Please share how to pick up pleasant people. Dun have to be pretty or handsome . Just those kind people good enough already

Supersonic

Knn, this guy is a joker. Like that also shiok?

Masturbating while driving.

He’s a PHV driver but was doing a hitch ride at that time.

Eeeks!  :sick:

Turbocharged

Young nice looking ladies will most likely be late a the pick up point. Then some pick up point cannot wait one, make it si beh tulan!!
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Hard to tell from profile nowadays.

2 days ago, I accept a request from a rider going to SIA training Centre.

The gender is female but the name and photo is a male. Name is Josiah.

Turned out to be a chiobu.

↡ Advertisement