GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

On 4/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, Meanmachine said:

Think GH is literally dead and buried. ( for now ) after Covid-19 maybe resurrected  . . . what do you guys think ? [drivingcar]

Heard LTA thru ministry of transport removed the carpooling regulations and not suspend it. If its removed, i think harder to get it pass parliament approval again.

:a-panic:

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Jumpmanz said:

Heard LTA thru ministry of transport removed the carpooling regulations and not suspend it. If its removed, i think harder to get it pass parliament approval again.

If removed carpooling and hitch, then no more cheap private hire ride.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, 13177 said:

If removed carpooling and hitch, then no more cheap private hire ride.

Maybe the taxis will rule again....

• Haha! 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jumpmanz said:

yes, it was indeed invalidated. but then subsidiary legislation (mainly those called "regulations") are drafted and enforced by the respective agencies. only proper laws (mainly called "acts" such as Road Traffic Act) need to be passed or amended in parliament.

meaning, LTA can suspend and restart it at will. no need parliamentary approval.

really admire still got people dare to post something online based on 'heard' without substance after the taxi driver was jailed 4 months....

Turbocharged
(edited)

Heard LTA thru ministry of transport has plans to permanently abolish private hire, as it is affecting taxi drivers' livelihood. 🤗🤗

Edited by Vinceng

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Heard LTA thru ministry of transport has plans to permanently abolish private hire, as it is affecting taxi drivers' livelihood. 🤗🤗

Then many people would lose their job liao?!

Many that I know stopped doing hitch. 

Cus they can't tahan many riders that treat them like Ahmad. Many riders' attitude are seriously cmi.... 

• Praise 3

22 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Hitch rider's dream. 

Can't do 8 rides per day liao...haiz. 

and must sit in the back seat some more... lagi dream.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
30 minutes ago, Alheych said:

and must sit in the back seat some more... lagi dream.

Yes no sharing and can take back seat. 

Really hitch rider’s dream.

• Shocked 1

Supersonic
22 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Many that I know stopped doing hitch. 

Cus they can't tahan many riders that treat them like Ahmad. Many riders' attitude are seriously cmi.... 

Now can officially treat hitch driver as Ahmad liao, since ruling states that rider must sit behind. 😂

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes no sharing and can take back seat. 

Really hitch rider’s dream.

1st as GH driver, we must be thankful for allowing Hitch to pick-up, was a blessing.

2nd- Given such scenario, it's a matter of time once G successfully contained the spread and reports of new cases are low and warranted, then perhaps LTA may open up to old ways, Grab only taking guideline fm LTA

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Now can officially treat hitch driver as Ahmad liao, since ruling states that rider must sit behind. 😂

In a way, yes, let them feel wanted, & we reciporcrate if thy behave themselves or we can report em for poor behaviour / attitude, it's your car and you're the boss, it work both ways. Honestly, don't think its for long . . .

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Meanmachine said:

In a way, yes, let them feel wanted, & we reciporcrate if thy behave themselves or we can report em for poor behaviour / attitude, it's your car and you're the boss, it work both ways. Honestly, don't think its for long . . .

i prefer to sit infront whether i am in a taxi or PHV. So for GH, confirmed i will sit infront de. But now ruling states that even PHV, rider also cannot sit infront and must sit behind.

↡ Advertisement