GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

It actually this kind of "hitching" situation happens also for parents.

Eg. one parent will hitch a ride in another parent's car, cos both their children studied in the same school, in the same session. Like that how to reject ? [sweatdrop]

Just say to the other parent, your kids are dumb [grin][shakehead] .

↡ Advertisement

She quite chio or else i will use my excuses hahaha

Very fair, slim and wear sexy clothing

Lucky you.. If chio bu, wear sexy clothing, I'll fetch every day, and also install in car cam, say it's for safety purposes... But like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAFoso0CLk

+ 4 point racing harness that's uncomfortable on chest area, so she wear 2 point only.. + drive like that.. Hahahaha.. If stopped by TP, just give them a copy of the video.. Problem solved..

So what's your take after this? Continue to be weak and soft and let him walk all over you?

My suggestion is grow some balls and learn to say "NO" for a change.

Or

Make him do most of your work in the office as compensation. Haha....

Otherwise you will continue to get stuck in this situation for who knows when.

Good luck.

Ya, got give must got take back, especially if often. Or like another bro mentioned, go pump when close to empty, ask him to go pay. Then act blur.. Or can just ask him for money for transport upfront..

Eg. one parent will hitch a ride in another parent's car, cos both their children studied in the same school, in the same session. Like that how to reject ? [sweatdrop]

No.

Aiyah, also see, if is lady parent (MILF) and her marriage on the rocks, huat ah! Hahaha.. [sly] [sly]

why parent must follow?

Supercharged

why parent must follow?

Some follow to accompany their child, who is still very young and dare not take other parent's car.

Some, which are MILF housewife, got nothing else to do, just follow lah.

[:(]

Just say to the other parent, your kids are dumb [grin][shakehead] .

Wait get 2 tight slap!!!

Aiyah, also see, if is lady parent (MILF) and her marriage on the rocks, huat ah! Hahaha.. [sly] [sly]

We should not "rob when there is a fire"...! [grin]

We should not "rob when there is a fire"...! [grin]

Some call it robbing, some call it helping the owners remove stuff from the fire.

Or you could just wait til the house collapse, and find the rainbow after the rain... Even if it lasts for but a while.. [sly] [sly]

Supercharged

i hv a fren whose neighbour's DD is in the same sch. so, neighbour gave a lift. as to how to return the favour, i seriously dunno but i choose to believe not all pple are that calculative & many times i hv been proven right.

is it better to be calculative, really depends on individual and also the receiving parties.

• Praise 1

i hv a fren whose neighbour's DD is in the same sch. so, neighbour gave a lift. as to how to return the favour, i seriously dunno but i choose to believe not all pple are that calculative & many times i hv been proven right.

is it better to be calculative, really depends on individual and also the receiving parties.

I give my son's schoolmate a lift to their school almost every morning, I end up reaching office 2 hrs before office hour.

Used to fetch my colleague to work for almost 1 year.

Then I found a reason not to fetch by telling that I have to leave very early and knowing him, he always arrive on time to office. So leave early and go for breakfast at a favourite coffee shop and relax. Arrive office just before he does... [sly]

• Praise 1

I give my son's schoolmate a lift to their school almost every morning, I end up reaching office 2 hrs before office hour.

Do you leave 2 hours earlier? [laugh]

Supercharged

Does your boss know you come to office 2 hours earlier....and don't leave office earlier ???

Does your boss know you come to office 2 hours earlier....and don't leave office earlier ???

His boss is the [gorgeous] which he met 2 hrs early every morning for breakfast together ... [:p][:p]

I not sure about 'desert' .... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

Supercharged

Sometimes it is not about calculative or not. It is the inconvenience caused, and sometimes complication.

Eg.

1. half way to school, or back the hitcher asked to drop off at another location nearby, causing you to detour from your usual route.

2. your child and hitcher's child quarrel/fight during the journey, one child got hurt...how to settle?

3. hitcher's child sick, but still wants to go to school....how to reject ?

Supercharged

You want to buy? [drivingcar] My work place no bus , no mrt leh. I know what u going to say: Change job right. [thumbsdown]

nope. change schedule.

either

go earlier and leave on time

or

go later and go home later

if your schedule dun match the bugger, then the problem will self resolve.

↡ Advertisement