Teana repair/parts

Ahseng

Hi bros,

1 REF/TOP HOSE (WATER HOSE) 1 $ 190.00 

2 FRT BRAKE  PAD 1PAIR 1 $ 130.00 

3 ENGINE MOUNTING SET 1 $ 920.00 

4 COOLANT R30 1 $ 50.00 

Prices alright? Or robert pricing?

These are the items in the quotation. water hose is the one connected to radiator,

If no vibrations felt, issit no need replace engine mounting?

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros,
4 COOLANT R30 1 $ 50.00 

These are the items in the quotation. water hose is the one connected to radiator,

[thumbsdown][knife] [knife] [knife] [knife]

[thumbsdown][knife] [knife] [knife] [knife]

Ahhh...ok understood. Nows the time for the car noob in me to learn how to order from stockist.

Wait order sala item then is jiak sai liao. They go by codes, numbers or just tell them the whatever pipe, brake pads they will know?

Ahhh...ok understood. Nows the time for the car noob in me to learn how to order from stockist.

Wait order sala item then is jiak sai liao. They go by codes, numbers or just tell them the whatever pipe, brake pads they will know?

number plate enuff

Hi bros,
4 COOLANT R30 1 $ 50.00 

front brake pad buy from JAE is $85+gst. 

excluding labour

number plate enuff

I think need to inform the car model number also.

This can be found near driver side door or at the passenger side door ( internal frame)

I think need to inform the car model number also.

This can be found near driver side door or at the passenger side door ( internal frame)

what for?

they can retrieve from lta system

number plate is the shortest string of text to provide w/o cocking up the speaking/listening/writing down

Thinking of getting a 9 year old Teana to renew 10 year COE.

In the worst case that the engine or gear box needs to be replaced/repaired, what would be the estimated cost?

No need new original parts, second hand or used imported Japan parts would do.

Edited by Albeniz

In the worst case that the engine or gear box needs to be replaced/repaired, what would be the estimated cost?

Brother, I can recommend you to my friend's workshop as he has done the replacement of gearbox and engine which is directly imported from Japan.

My car just reach 10 years old this June and I am the first owner so renew COE is the best choice as my car is well-kept, look at new car.

Cost for my gearbox previously is around $2K, engine is around $3K.

• Praise 1

Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Why Teana? Might as well get a Camry. Parts are abundance, Toyota quality and all workshop will know how to fix one. 

Why Teana? Might as well get a Camry. Parts are abundance, Toyota quality and all workshop will know how to fix one. 

Sorry to say that Teana is more comfort and better in quality compared to Camry not forgetting that Teana is 100% made in Japan while Camry is made in Thailand with parts made from Multi-international Countries.

You will understand when you have tried on a Teana versus Camry. 

• Praise 2

Sorry to say that Teana is more comfort and better in quality compared to Camry not forgetting that Teana is 100% made in Japan while Camry is made in Thailand with parts made from Multi-international Countries.

You will understand when you have tried on a Teana versus Camry. 

OK. No right or wrong, Nissan does make good cars but not so true after it becomes Nissan-Renault. To each his/her own. Just giving Albeniz more options if he chooses to extend the COE of a car so parts availability for the next 10 years will be crucial. 

• Praise 2

OK. No right or wrong, Nissan does make good cars but not so true after it becomes Nissan-Renault. To each his/her own. Just giving Albeniz more options if he chooses to extend the COE of a car so parts availability for the next 10 years will be crucial. 

True but for extending COE, Nissan parts last longer than Toyota parts as they are made in Japan versus Made in Thailand quaity so it is a wise choice to get Teana when he wants to extend COE for another 10 years.

I am doing the same to extend my current ride for another 10 years and I am in the automotive parts industries for many years so I know which are the parts are more reliable. Even though Nissan becomes Nissan-Renault, they operate differently and only some of the Nissan Models are based on Renault design and Renault Parts etc like the QashQai while the rest are still under Nissan, that goes for Mitsubishi which was taken over by Nissan this year.

↡ Advertisement