Any recommended tyre shop

Franwilliam

if do internal patching for 18' pirelli RFT , u know roughly wat price??

kamsia

Just realised, ST don't do patching for RFT... in fine print...
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

thanks for your compliment.

Base on the Number 2015 you are safe to use them till 2020 Officially from MNC tire Manufacturers.

T&C applied .

It has to be Good Quality tires

It has to maintain periodically like (rotation , pressured)

Professionally Repaired (internal repaired only) ( FYI once tire is repaired your tire warranty stop).

Must be correct or recommended tire size and TYPE.

just MHO

Thanks bro.

The tire model and size is Michelin XM2 215/60R16.

Hypersonic

ALTC's portal seems to have quite a poor filter.

It gives u like hundreds of options, but actually many of them are not the  correct size. sibei waste time.

ALTC's portal seems to have quite a poor filter.

It gives u like hundreds of options, but actually many of them are not the  correct size. sibei waste time.

easier to just call them. I called several times and always got on the spot quote 

Hypersonic
(edited)

easier to just call them. I called several times and always got on the spot quote 

yeah i can call but I'm now trying to search what models are available for my 225/50/17 

Defeats the point of giving u a filter for tyre selector right.

It's like want to give a function but give a totally half f one.

Not like it's very difficult to input correct data and get the search engine to search the correct string somemore.

Edited by Lala81

Neutral Newbie
On 2/14/2016 at 6:20 PM, Sinicker said:

Guan Lee Tyres for me if it's tyres and batteries.

Mr Tay is a very service-oriented boss. recommended a few friends. friends were very satisfied.

Followed this recommendation and went to Guan Lee tyres today, prices for tyre are resonable & competitive.

Changed & rotates my tyres.

They are selling amarone battery (small one) at $95, other workshops are quoting $100 plus.

hope this information is useful to fellow users.

Hey guys, 

Wanted to ask for some feedback. 

My car Tires is close to being exhausted probably another 5k-10k more and its gone. My tire is a used tire and I it's already about 5+ year old and seems like the tire harden and have some crack marks already so my ride I damn bumpy. 

In terms of driving, it can still do sharp turns and brake well both on wet and dry. Even e brake without issue. 

Right now my COE wil end on end Oct 2020 and I'm not keen to replace another used tire even though it is cheaper but at the end of the day the tire will actually harden faster due to it older age. I haven't decided if I want to renew my coe. 

I am looking for a comfort tire and I think Michelin Primacy 4 would be the best tire to fit the bill as it has the best tire threadlife compared to Continental CPC6 or pirelli 7.

The thing is that this tires cheapest would cost at least 125 each so I was thinking is there any cheaper option perhaps like the new Arivo UK Premio RZ1 which is like half the price at only 65 bucks each. Yes its made in China but I think it would serve the purpose well though I'm not sure how good the quality is and the feedback towards cheaper tires. 

What do you guys think? 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:37 AM, ismailmiller said:

Hey guys, 

Wanted to ask for some feedback. 

My car Tires is close to being exhausted probably another 5k-10k more and its gone. My tire is a used tire and I it's already about 5+ year old and seems like the tire harden and have some crack marks already so my ride I damn bumpy. 

In terms of driving, it can still do sharp turns and brake well both on wet and dry. Even e brake without issue. 

Right now my COE wil end on end Oct 2020-10k and I'm not keen to replace another used tire even though it is cheaper but at the end of the day the tire will actually harden faster due to it older age. I haven't decided if I want to renew my coe. 

I am looking for a comfort tire and I think Michelin Primacy 4 would be the best tire to fit the bill as it has the best tire threadlife compared to Continental CPC6 or pirelli 7.

The thing is that this tires cheapest would cost at least 125 each so I was thinking is there any cheaper option perhaps like the new Arivo UK Premio RZ1 which is like half the price at only 65 bucks each. Yes its made in China but I think it would serve the purpose well though I'm not sure how good the quality is and the feedback towards cheaper tires. 

What do you guys think? 

Seems like you are a risk taker in the sense that you drive a 5+ Yr old tyre which has cracks appearing. You think you have another 5-10k more mileage (how do you know?? Thread depth?). 

My opinion is that your tyre is long gone even with sufficient thread depth simply because of the hardening. A rubber that has harden has much lesser grip, esp under wet condition. 

Even a fresh, MIC tyre will be a better option than a PS4 tyres with the same condition described. Other option is those trade in tyres that people trade in when they upgrade  it look for those from new cars that upgrade their rims. 

• Praise 2

On 3/14/2020 at 8:21 AM, Hosaybo said:

Seems like you are a risk taker in the sense that you drive a 5+ Yr old tyre which has cracks appearing. You think you have another 5-10k more mileage (how do you know?? Thread depth?). 

My opinion is that your tyre is long gone even with sufficient thread depth simply because of the hardening. A rubber that has harden has much lesser grip, esp under wet condition. 

Even a fresh, MIC tyre will be a better option than a PS4 tyres with the same condition described. Other option is those trade in tyres that people trade in when they upgrade  it look for those from new cars that upgrade their rims. 

I'm on cc5. Was hoping anyone got any feedback on those China tyres like tourador 

What's your rim size? For $65, you can also get good brands like Dunlop or Kumho or Hankook... anyway any new tire beats your old and cracking tire lor...

On 3/17/2020 at 12:26 PM, teomingern said:

What's your rim size? For $65, you can also get good brands like Dunlop or Kumho or Hankook... anyway any new tire beats your old and cracking tire lor...

205/65/16 I remmebered I patched one or two of these tires like at least 2-3 times cos nails went through it.. Not sure if this contributed to the bumpy ride feeling though cos my suspension already replaced.. Or just altis suspension sucks. 

On 3/18/2020 at 8:40 PM, ismailmiller said:

205/65/16 I remmebered I patched one or two of these tires like at least 2-3 times cos nails went through it.. Not sure if this contributed to the bumpy ride feeling though cos my suspension already replaced.. Or just altis suspension sucks. 

Wah time to change lar... patch 2 or 3 times is no no for continued high speed runs on highway... the tire may give way suddenly...