Selling car via Wheeldeal vs Quotz vs SGcarmart?

Vratenza

I have recently tried quotz and swiftquote. Basically they are providing the same service of helping to sell my car but with some differences in how they do it.

Things i like about quotz

1. There is quote alot of personal touch. Give me confidence that someone is taking care of my inquiries. 
  2. Fast in replying. They replied back to me first with a valuation
  3. They are the expert of cars. Even thou i need to make a trip down to Ubi for an inspection, they inspected my car and explain what was checked.
  4. The final bidding i gotten from Quotz is substantially better figure than swiftquote. (Swiftquote have a better quote thou. But not the final biding) 
  5. Very steady in the offer bid. Fast and prompt. because their offer is back-to-back, I only deal with Quotz and Quotz only. They will settle my payment, and they will liaise with the dealer on their own. No need me go meet dealer 

Things I don't like about Quotz

1. Sure kenna makan for $38 even if I reject the bidding. Although they got this $100 highest price guarantee, like if you sell higher to another dealer they give $100. not sure got other weird weird t&cs anot. Anyone tried b4?

Things I like about swift quote 

1. Very responsive (smart company that use a lot of automation)
  2. The mobile page for the valuation is clean and easy to use, Good for on the go ppl like me. 
  3. the quotation price they give me is attractive and precise, unfortunately their final bidding price is not final means dealer still got chance to reduce.

Things I don't like about swift quote

1. price even after bidding not firm. may need to nego with dealer
  2. the actual workflow is a domino effect, the actual bidding take up a much longer period 
  3. Too much artificial replies. No personal touch, I selling something that is $60,000 and above. So would like to get some expert insight.

In the end, I sold my car with quotz. (: 

↡ Advertisement

On 5/13/2019 at 11:19 AM, tudorpapa said:

Things I don't like about Quotz

1. Sure kenna makan for $38 even if I reject the bidding. Although they got this $100 highest price guarantee, like if you sell higher to another dealer they give $100. not sure got other weird weird t&cs anot. Anyone tried b4?

Sorry to bump old thread but this is the newest i could search on quotz. Would like to ask if anybody know what is the $100 highest price guarantee about? Dont really understand from the abovementioned post...

1 minute ago, yellowshaun said:

Sorry to bump old thread but this is the newest i could search on quotz. Would like to ask if anybody know what is the $100 highest price guarantee about? Dont really understand from the abovementioned post...

No need to make life so difficult - just list (at a reasonable selling price) on sgcarmart for $58 and all sorts of buyers will call you. I listed this Monday and deposit received on Wed and car gone on Thursday morning.

• Praise 2

Mostly 2nd hand dealers who try to low ball your asking price.  You need to have a lot of patience and time to sell nearvyiur asking price. Try to list a bit higher for negotiation. 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, Volvobrick said:

No need to make life so difficult - just list (at a reasonable selling price) on sgcarmart for $58 and all sorts of buyers will call you. I listed this Monday and deposit received on Wed and car gone on Thursday morning.

What car u sold?

Like lelong sale so fast gone 

Every time COE goes up demand for used cars also goes up.

That's why I am so busy these day.

So much demand for my used cars until have I to replenish stocks.

:grin:

CB means 93 billion into the economy.

Where is the 93 billion going?

Car, food deliveries and flats. 

Edited by Jamesc