Civil servant dua ki

Mockngbrd

Personally. I despise such people.

So old already, still want to depend on parents and drink milk?

This type of people, even if they make it rich next time, others will say they count on parents, not on own capabilities.

Don't tell me about filial piety crap. If they wan to be filial piety, they shld get a bigger condo, get parents to move into the condo with them so that the parents can enjoy a better living environment, and rent out the parent's HDB and the rental $ goes back to parents.

Don't say I sour grape. I also have this same opportunity to do it now, but I won't. I rather depend on own than to hide behind parents.

Why judge?

For all you know it's the parents who refuse to move and volunteer to take care of their beloved grand children.

Every household has their own autonomy lah.....

↡ Advertisement

Personally. I despise such people.

So old already, still want to depend on parents and drink milk?

This type of people, even if they make it rich next time, others will say they count on parents, not on own capabilities.

Don't tell me about filial piety crap. If they wan to be filial piety, they shld get a bigger condo, get parents to move into the condo with them so that the parents can enjoy a better living environment, and rent out the parent's HDB and the rental $ goes back to parents.

Don't say I sour grape. I also have this same opportunity to do it now, but I won't. I rather depend on own than to hide behind parents.

I concur bro. Cos i too have the opportunity but i rather just visit my parents frequently and i told them too that i need to have a silo family and though they offered to take care of my kids and cook for us daily, i told them it is very tiring to do so. I rather they just visit and play with them as and when they like. They have slogged enough bringing us up...it is time they just sit back and relax now. I can still take care of them since Singapore is so small and going to their place is like a ten mins drive only. Unfortunately i am not rich and i cannot buy a big place to accommodate all. But i am sure many pple may be living off their parents and using being near to them as an excuse. Out of my friends, almost 30% are doing such and they said it is their only way of getting passive income and leaving a legacy for their children. I think when they grow old, their own kids will do the same to them and exploit them. During then...they will know what they have done for their own parents. But again, i may be wrong for there will definitely be genuine case where the children rented out their place but they pay and give stipends for their parents, without them touching a cent.

I concur bro. Cos i too have the opportunity but i rather just visit my parents frequently and i told them too that i need to have a silo family and though they offered to take care of my kids and cook for us daily, i told them it is very tiring to do so. I rather they just visit and play with them as and when they like. They have slogged enough bringing us up...it is time they just sit back and relax now. I can still take care of them since Singapore is so small and going to their place is like a ten mins drive only. Unfortunately i am not rich and i cannot buy a big place to accommodate all. But i am sure many pple may be living off their parents and using being near to them as an excuse. Out of my friends, almost 30% are doing such and they said it is their only way of getting passive income and leaving a legacy for their children. I think when they grow old, their own kids will do the same to them and exploit them. During then...they will know what they have done for their own parents. But again, i may be wrong for there will definitely be genuine case where the children rented out their place but they pay and give stipends for their parents, without them touching a cent.

Ok, to be fair, we don't know whether they r giving living allowances to the parents for taking care of kids, food and all that. (u mentioned free take care of kids and food)

If they r giving reasonable amount, then its ok. Of they r not, then that's really bad.

The western world, the parents would have kicked the kids out when they turned adults.

Ok, to be fair, we don't know whether they r giving living allowances to the parents for taking care of kids, food and all that. (u mentioned free take care of kids and food)

If they r giving reasonable amount, then its ok. Of they r not, then that's really bad.

The western world, the parents would have kicked the kids out when they turned adults.

Lol. Because from those examples i know, the parents pay for everything. But how much is reasonable? There is an example who gives $500 monthly but his monthly rental is 4k... Edited by Andyngps

Lol. Because from those examples i know, the parents pay for everything.

Oh dear God! Parents pay for everything?

They get no respect from me.......

Oh dear God! Parents pay for everything?

They get no respect from me.......

Have you heard of parents paying even for their condos? I also wish i have such parents. I do not mind being called a good for nothing. Heheheheh

Since we are on CS topic.

Can I get some feedback on whether a CS on SS Grade 9.....hrrrr....is a big F or not. [confused]

or MX Grade 9 ? 

• Praise 1

Err whats SS?

Superscale

or MX Grade 9 ?

MX & SS got diff ?

In comparison to the only-pay-cash bunch here, not very big la, over 10k a month.

You are right.....haha

Superscale

MX & SS got diff ?

You are right.....haha

Oh superscale.. really different liao frm mx level.. most are mx 10-13 for deg holders. Mx9 considered superscale already and will take a long time for peasants to reach.

i got a feeling MX9 is under declared [sly]

perhaps there is aws + performance bonus + variable bonus + national bonus + sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

post-7984-0-36324600-1461891618.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

If one hit mx9 at age 41......means there is huge potential to hit even higher rank later?

Should be millionaire by retirement age bah.

Oh superscale.. really different liao frm mx level.. most are mx 10-13 for deg holders. Mx9 considered superscale already and will take a long time for peasants to reach.

i got a feeling MX9 is under declared [sly]

perhaps there is aws + performance bonus + variable bonus + national bonus + sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Theres also MX11a which they did not include.

probably there is MX9a which is no $20k no talk type ...

annual income > $250k ... that's more like it [sly]

Theres also MX11a which they did not include.

Edited by Wt_know