Civil servant dua ki

Mockngbrd

i got a feeling MX9 is under declared [sly]

perhaps there is aws + performance bonus + variable bonus + national bonus + sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

these figures are just monthly gross salary. Typically for average performer i heard they are paid abt 17-19 months salary per annum (including aws & various bonuses)

increment is 3-4% every year (if no promotion)

↡ Advertisement

If one hit mx9 at age 41......means there is huge potential to hit even higher rank later?

Should be millionaire by retirement age bah.

if hit dy director by 41, then most likely retire as director only. but i guess along the way will enjoy the yearly increments.

know someone who just retired as deputy director. more than a million dollars in bank. pension already 500k i think

Oh...that means quite well off liao. Btw I was referring to DIR by age 41.

I heard the very elite ones (Mx7) only got a small handful nia. (abt 10 of them).

Some really bright/smart ones with Doc/PHD can be stuck at Mx9 or even Mx10 forever.

Is it true that by certain age if one fail the promotion interview, that's it for promotion liao. Only got salary increment prospects for the remaining career years ?

if hit dy director by 41, then most likely retire as director only. but i guess along the way will enjoy the yearly increments.

know someone who just retired as deputy director. more than a million dollars in bank. pension already 500k i think

I heard the very elite ones (Mx7) only got a small handful nia. (abt 10 of them).

Some really bright/smart ones with Doc/PHD can be stuck at Mx9 or even Mx10 forever.

Is it true that by certain age if one fail the promotion interview, that's it for promotion liao. Only got salary increment prospects for the remaining career years ?

Ive seen rank&file going to mx8 but really a small handful only.

Anyway if one is stuck at 9 or 10, shd b enough lah ah to survive in sg. Its a matter of "u want to eat in hawker centre, food court or restaurant".

Must think of e ah peks n ah ngs cleaning up tables for a meagre income. Shd b thankful.

• Praise 1

don't understand why need simi assistant director...deputy director...director.....

just to create more roles for people to move up?

don't understand why need simi assistant director...deputy director...director.....

When things c*ckup, there always someone to take the blame..... :lll._.:

If not, direct hit at Director ... [sweatdrop]

So the more Asst & Deputies the more cushion ... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Hypersonic

Some really bright/smart ones with Doc/PHD can be stuck at Mx9 or even Mx10 forever.

Is it true that by certain age if one fail the promotion interview, that's it for promotion liao. Only got salary increment prospects for the remaining career years ?

congrats your wife attaining Mx9 by 41

agree with thread title CS really dua ki

:D

In CS, the higher you go, the more responsibilities you have, more policy making decision, more work, more meetings and more stress. :dizzy:

Think why gov pay you 10+k for, just sit inside office listen to calls ... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Thier promo got sala mo ni one.

Uncle Shan is the vip for this one on the 16th @ Orchard hotel

I got business trip to kenya....so cannot go. Lolllll.

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 1

if dont have so many levels to look forward to, then who will stay in civil service for long?

imagine whole career just 3 jumps 

how to entice the new graduate strawberries?

Many 20 something assistant directors. Like macam property agents, all directors.

yes, i am also director. hopefully when i quit, i can join civil service too.. don't mind a slight downgrade to deputy director

SS so what, oso must work like dog :ph34r:

i have heard that you must stop getting promoted once you reached the sweet spot - usually at deputy director.

senior enough not to do all the manual work

but no senior enough to bear responsibilities

just convey directions from the top to the bottom and manage the bottom, like a postman

i supposed it is the highest paid if you count salary per hour of real work  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Thier promo got sala mo ni one.

Uncle Shan is the vip for this one on the 16th @ Orchard hotel

I got business trip to kenya....so cannot go. Lolllll.

elite cs director spotted

i have heard that you must stop getting promoted once you reached the sweet spot - usually at deputy director.

senior enough not to do all the manual work

but no senior enough to bear responsibilities

just convey directions from the top to the bottom and manage the bottom, like a postman

i supposed it is the highest paid if you count salary per hour of real work  [laugh]

quite true....but oso depends if the ministar you are stuck with is a workaholic arnot....then postman oso work like a dog de :ph34r:

if dont have so many levels to look forward to, then who will stay in civil service for long?

imagine whole career just 3 jumps 

how to entice the new graduate strawberries?

I propose:

-deputy assistant director

- assistant director

- assistant deputy director

- deputy director

- director I

- director II

- director III

- director IV

should be enough to keep everyone in for nong nong time...

↡ Advertisement