Civil servant dua ki

Mockngbrd

Real Civil Servant will not talk like this nowadays knowing that he got a lot to loose..... [sweatdrop]

Maybe one of the Zone RC Chairman or members and also could be CCMC members who often likes to claim that they are Cheng Hu Lang but not Civil Servant.

The different between doing a civil service and be a Civil Servant :

One is "chia par boh tai ji chor, kay poh kay poh & ai title and free parking niah" and the other doing serving the Nation and has to pay for every parking. :secret-laugh:

My good friend encountered once with a AMK RC member at a AMK avenue 2 HDB open carpark, he disallowed my friend to park at white coloured parking lot near to RC office and flash his RC membership card.

My friend call me for advise, I told him to pass his handphone to him for me to fark him but he were coward to take over the phone.

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 4

Since want to change exhaust, go all the way lah. Like that tua ki enough?

93o3GHR.jpg

This is tua ki until multi-orgasmic. [laugh]  :a-fun:

• Praise 6

Since want to change exhaust, go all the way lah. Like that tua ki enough?

93o3GHR.jpg

Definitely not Tua Kee, instead he's classify as " Jin Juay Kee"

Crazy fellow, wasted monies on these unwanted attention.

• Praise 5

My good friend encountered once with a AMK RC member at a AMK avenue 2 HDB open carpark, he disallowed my friend to park at white coloured parking lot near to RC office and flash his RC membership card.

My friend call me for advise, I told him to pass his handphone to him for me to fark him but he were coward to take over the phone.

I did met one at Yishun before and in the end he Lan Lan let me park after I threaten to report 

• Praise 2

drive a 316 and debadge for what.suffering from inferiority complex.

that's sad.

gov sector so good pay and bonus also higher than private sector.every year always hear announcement extra bonus for them.

looks like i need to go apply for gov jobs.

just to be fair ... if i am not wrong, 316 come debadged

i think its AD that feel inferior selling 316 ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

I did met one at Yishun before and in the end he Lan Lan let me park after I threaten to report

These types of arrogant "P8P Tripods" needs some lessons to behave, they're a bunch of shameful boot lickers who have hidden objectives to be there as helpers, to me personally...they brought shame to their ancestors in the grave.

Not all I agree but mostly I saw are

I do hope I've never met you before or maybe forever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Praise 9

These types of arrogant "P8P Tripods" needs some lessons to behave, they're a bunch of shameful boot lickers who have hidden objectives to be there as helpers, to me personally...they brought shame to their ancestors in the grave.

I do hope I've never met you before or maybe forever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I doubt so unless you drive recklessly and don signal when change lanes and do it suddenly

I will "hip siong" and make him or her famous.

On the spot, I will call police for further assistance. :D

• Praise 2

Plse lah, its some stupid mothership website.

Post one picture and add all the juicy bits to incite hatred.

Come on, we are better than that.

Actually I read it from a friend's friend  post  before it become viral

First thing, he say he's a civil servant and you blindly believe? I say im a billionaire you believe a not? Secondly, why never take photo of his face to verify? All we have is a car parked illegally in a motorcycle lot. You can say anything you want, tsk tsk. Which civil servant so stooopid break his rice bowl?

Lol. Maybe his civil servant meaning other things. In any case all civil servant got is a metal rice bowl...and this metal rice bowl can actually be easily broken nowadays. But i do agree civil servants have a different mindset. Got a friend earning less than 3k a month who bought a medium range condo and new car as he feels sure always have job and rental...why scared?
↡ Advertisement