Civil servant dua ki

Mockngbrd

My good friend encountered once with a AMK RC member at a AMK avenue 2 HDB open carpark, he disallowed my friend to park at white coloured parking lot near to RC office and flash his RC membership card.

My friend call me for advise, I told him to pass his handphone to him for me to fark him but he were coward to take over the phone.

Bro 2BDriver. Can you PM me your number? I need to call you when I encounter DuaKi problem. 多谢啊大佬。

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Lol. Maybe his civil servant meaning other things. In any case all civil servant got is a metal rice bowl...and this metal rice bowl can actually be easily broken nowadays. But i do agree civil servants have a different mindset. Got a friend earning less than 3k a month who bought a medium range condo and new car as he feels sure always have job and rental...why scared?

Yeah, no more iron rice bowl nowadays. Civil Servants also take for granted that employment is secured for life. 3k per mth, condo plus new car? Your friend eat grass ah... lol or else wife also working with gd salary. New condo plus new car no 10k cant survive
  • Praise 1

Yeah, no more iron rice bowl nowadays. Civil Servants also take for granted that employment is secured for life. 3k per mth, condo plus new car? Your friend eat grass ah... lol or else wife also working with gd salary. New condo plus new car no 10k cant survive

Must have other income source lar, if not, which bank dare to loan him those $$$.., my bil not working after kena retrenched but still can get bank loan for new 1.5mio condo hor... Wife side got money and load of cash type .... Hehe...

• Praise 2

Bro 2BDriver. Can you PM me your number? I need to call you when I encounter DuaKi problem. 多谢啊大佬。

My full contacts already PM, please feel free and don't hesitate to keep in touch

祝贺您合家,猴年安康,幸福和谐,财运兴旺,步步高升,心想事成,万事如意。。。。。。

• Praise 8

They overleverage. Want to rent out the condo. Sold their hdb which they never stayed in and pump the money into the condo. They think the rental can last. And uae additional balance fron the proceed to buy a new car.
  • Praise 2

They overleverage. Want to rent out the condo. Sold their hdb which they never stayed in and pump the money into the condo. They think the rental can last. And uae additional balance fron the proceed to buy a new car.

Stay where?

• Praise 1

You mean hdb? Bishan. Then bought the condo at serangoon area.

No, I mean where will they stay if they rent out the condo?

Turbocharged

Abundant COE supply till 2018 dunno why some people so kanjiong for what. 40+k very cheap meh?

people rich u care for what.

even coe at $120k also got pple buy car lah :D :D

• Praise 2

This CNY this sibeh servant will be going around with his tail between his legs hoping not to get CSI-ed, and still wondering do you know who he is.

• Praise 4

A one sided story can generate so much interest. ...

Just summon the car. The End.

How can summon with just a one sided photo?

Can't even see if the driver is in the car or not. Maybe he is just making a u-turn from there?

Lucky he neber run away with your frens phone otherwise your friend will  [furious]  instead of  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  you  :XD:

My good friend encountered once with a AMK RC member at a AMK avenue 2 HDB open carpark, he disallowed my friend to park at white coloured parking lot near to RC office and flash his RC membership card.
My friend call me for advise, I told him to pass his handphone to him for me to fark him but he were coward to take over the phone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2