Expect a wet and windy CNY

Yamapi

According to NEA, a monsoon surge is forecast to affect the region from Feb 7 to Feb 9 and it is expected to bring windy conditions with widespread moderate to heavy rain to Singapore. Rainfall for the first two weeks of February 2016 is expected to be slightly above average.

Dunno zhun or not but looks like its going to rain throughout CNY. No need to wash car liao... haha... and pls drive safe if it rains 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

According to NEA, a monsoon surge is forecast to affect the region from Feb 7 to Feb 9 and it is expected to bring windy conditions with widespread moderate to heavy rain to Singapore. Rainfall for the first two weeks of February 2016 is expected to be slightly above average.

Dunno zhun or not but looks like its going to rain throughout CNY. No need to wash car liao... haha... and pls drive safe if it rains

Wash car part of spring cleaning. It's should be done to get rid of all bad luck, and welcome a new year. Still must wash.
  • Praise 5

Sun 7 Feb 28°C 24°C NE 20 - 45 km/h Windy with periods of showers.

Mon 8 Feb 27°C 23°C NE 20 - 45 km/h Windy with periods of showers.

Tue 9 Feb 27°C 23°C NE 20 - 40 km/h Windy with intermittent rain, heavy at times.

highest temp next mon and tues only 27 deg. going to be a cool cny

• Praise 5

If CNY our temp can hit 17 deg macam Bangkok , I Open House invite whole of Singapore .

No matter rain or shine, 17deg or 38deg, I do open house during CNY to all 财神爷
  • Praise 2

Wash car part of spring cleaning. It's should be done to get rid of all bad luck, and welcome a new year. Still must wash.

I go wash my head also [grin]
  • Praise 5

According to NEA, a monsoon surge is forecast to affect the region from Feb 7 to Feb 9 and it is expected to bring windy conditions with widespread moderate to heavy rain to Singapore. Rainfall for the first two weeks of February 2016 is expected to be slightly above average.

Sianz...  I just washing my car...  Hope it won't rain but maybe hope it rain tomorrow till 5pm so that there won't be any birds to shit on my car again... today, the bird shit on my car bonnet and leave a patch...  :(

• Praise 1

Sianz... I just washing my car... Hope it won't rain but maybe hope it rain tomorrow till 5pm so that there won't be any birds to shit on my car again... today, the bird shit on my car bonnet and leave a patch... :(

Why your car is bird shit magnet arh?

I always like it wet.

Water is money. [thumbsup]

:D

Also show that you doing all the right thing at the right spot....kekekeke

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1