Renew coe can self bid? Or bidding Coe for new cars only?

Loo

Hi all,

Just a general query that if one intend to renew coe, we cannot use self bid right through the open budding system. We need use the 3 bids average px determined by LTA?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Just a general query that if one intend to renew coe, we cannot use self bid right through the open budding system. We need use the 3 bids average px determined by LTA?

Thanks

You have no choice but to use the PQP, there is no option for self bid COE to use for renewal.

• Praise 2

There's a term said if u renew after COE expiry, u will have to pay fine. But renewal should be done within one month from the COE expiry date. Does it mean we can hold the car for one more month after COE expiry date? Without road tax and insurance, where do we put the car?

If self bid to renew COE, I car owners would be paying significantly lesser, as these bids would likely be made by the car owners themselves, and not car distributors. 

If self bid to renew COE, I car owners would be paying significantly lesser, as these bids would likely be made by the car owners themselves, and not car distributors. 

self bid to renew COE? renewal is via PQP, no need bid

Welcome! For those who are looking to renew COE or scrap car, can contact me at:

Options for FULL LOAN can be done!

ECscrap

Eunice Wong / Eugene Chua

83330493      / 97353405  

In ECscrap we believe in giving customers a good service and also going all out to provide a hassle free experience for our customers.

Any questions feel free to call

Cheers!

Welcome! For those who are looking to renew COE or scrap car, can contact me at:

Options for FULL LOAN can be done!

ECscrap

Eunice Wong / Eugene Chua

83330493      / 97353405  

In ECscrap we believe in giving customers a good service and also going all out to provide a hassle free experience for our customers.

Any questions feel free to call

Cheers!

post-174338-0-59563600-1476513940_thumb.jpg

post-174338-0-98950700-1476514151_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement