SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Still shopping and looking for some honest PI to actually adjust their selling price based on COE movement.

Thus far, most PI are tricky!! COE goes up, they raise prices, COE drops they act blur.

Those that advertise lower price on sgcarmart will say they forgot to update to new prices (a few K up), the price advertised is sold out and the only available ones are a few K more (thou its the same car and model), or the best trick ...... the price advertise is based on COE being 40k or 45k. IN other words, you will never get the car as long as COE is above 40 or 45k.

Endless tricks....

Icic, good luck in your hunting. I am also eyeing to get a Vezel (but petrol version). Gonna start checking out PIs soon.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Why ppl still bother to buy Vezel from PI n put up w all the gimmicks, headache, BS, non-existent warranty when KM's HRV is so now close in price n affords a peace of mind?

• Praise 1

Actually, nowadays, PI prices can often, and is often, higher than AD.

Only reason PI's appear cheaper is they cut corners. A lot of options offered from AD Is missing from PI's cars.

PI's compete by going under the radar and bringing in models and sub models that AD don't carry. Eg. The Vezel Hybrid or sub models such as Z, S, RS, etc

Actually, nowadays, PI prices can often, and is often, higher than AD.

Only reason PI's appear cheaper is they cut corners. A lot of options offered from AD Is missing from PI's cars.

PI's compete by going under the radar and bringing in models and sub models that AD don't carry. Eg. The Vezel Hybrid or sub models such as Z, S, RS, etc

Any real and honest feedback for SPL from recent experience?

In today's newspaper, SPL is being sued and application is being made to put SPL under judicial management. Was in todays newspaper 22nd March 2017

In today's newspaper, SPL is being sued and application is being made to put SPL under judicial management. Was in todays newspaper 22nd March 2017

Can post the link.
  • Praise 1

Can post the link.

I dont know how to paste a photo here. If you send me your email, i will forward the newspaper cutting

Can post the link.

I dont know how to paste a photo here. If you send me your email, i will forward the newspaper cutting

No need paste photos. Paste link

Good the picture of the announcement in the phone camera. I didnt subscribe to Straits Times on line
  • Praise 1

I had PM you.
  • Praise 2

There....

Uber got burned buying from PI !!

hahahaha wow!! 

never knew Uber will get kenna carrot big time

Edited by TangoElite
  • Praise 2

From SPL:

Mr Anthony, their exparte application has been dismissed and the matter is now sub-judice. Our lawyers will place the notice in next weeks publication. Nothing to worry about and your money is safe and our Company is solid. Its just a tactical move by LCR due to some delayed deliveries which have now been resolved. The suit will soon be dropped or struck off.

any info. or anyone buy from this dealer before? Searched and nothing here or in the web, not a SVTA member

Recently

This SPL Just got a court case for not giving cars and unable to deliver.

Those who not victim and get the cars really lucky.

They got their reputation and start to play stun to consumer

Their service for selling car is so swert in the beginning but when COE bidded asking for more money$$ than the purchase price. This company is another Company that anytime can close down. Please beware carefully

There....

This SPL Just got a court case for not giving cars and unable to deliver.

Those who not victim and get the cars really lucky.

They got their reputation and start to play stun to consumer

Their service for selling car is so swert in the beginning but when COE bidded asking for more money$$ than the purchase price. This company is another Company that anytime can close down. Please beware carefully

• Praise 2