SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Can you paste the link to the source of your info?

Recently
This SPL Just got a court case for not giving cars and unable to deliver.
Those who not victim and get the cars really lucky.
They got their reputation and start to play stun to consumer
Their service for selling car is so swert in the beginning but when COE bidded asking for more money$$ than the purchase price. This company is another Company that anytime can close down. Please beware carefully
This SPL Just got a court case for not giving cars and unable to deliver.
Those who not victim and get the cars really lucky.
They got their reputation and start to play stun to consumer
Their service for selling car is so swert in the beginning but when COE bidded asking for more money$$ than the purchase price. This company is another Company that anytime can close down. Please beware carefully

↡ Advertisement

Can you paste the link to the source of your info?

Newbie first post on sign up, don't think he she will be back after his her trolling is done. Edited by Skymax

Wah Today Newspaper - SPL - Hybrid Shuttle - 6 Big Garantee - $90,888!!!

Got shadow ?

6 bid Gtd = Gtd bid 6 times for you .
  • Praise 1

So SPL is confirm not a good PI to buy cars from them?

1. Do yourself a favour. Go to CASE website and see all the PIs that received complaints. You will be shocked at the number of complaints. Even reputable PIs are on the list.

2. If you want to play it safe, pay an additional $2k to $3k and there is no need to bid for COE. Car can be registered in 3 days with open cat coe. SPL has this deal.

3. YOu can personally touch, feel and see the exact car you want to buy.

4. Good or bad hard to say because PI can decide to close down anytime and run away with the deposit.

5. With regards to warranty, I think its non existent. Car is under warranty as long as your car don't give any problems and the workshop can continue to suck blood from the servicing contract.

6. Once there is a major issue, you will be given the run around. This run around will tire you out and last several months to a year.

7. FYI, authorised dealers are no better.

8. VOlkswagen gave customers the run around for more than one year on the DSG gearbox issue. A lot of ex-customers swear never to deal with this company again.

9. In the papers not too long ago, the boss of a famous budget hotel (Fragrance, I think) was given the run around when his brandnew Rolls Royce developed problems from day 1. He ended up spending lot of $$$$ suing the agent for loss of use, etc.

10. BMW (Performance Motor) isn't any better. When things go wrong, they say its wear and tear and normal.

11. SPL's case is against a car leasing / rental company for the delivery of over 1,000 cars (Lion City Rental). I am told several of the cars got delayed and uber wanted to either change the order or cancel it. SPL refuse to give in because the cars are already en-route.

12. This is SPL's side of the story. Best is to check with LCR /Uber who is filing the case against SPL.

13. If they are really sucky to the core, why did Uber even place the order for such a large quantity?

1. Do yourself a favour. Go to CASE website and see all the PIs that received complaints. You will be shocked at the number of complaints. Even reputable PIs are on the list.

2. If you want to play it safe, pay an additional $2k to $3k and there is no need to bid for COE. Car can be registered in 3 days with open cat coe. SPL has this deal.

3. YOu can personally touch, feel and see the exact car you want to buy.

4. Good or bad hard to say because PI can decide to close down anytime and run away with the deposit.

5. With regards to warranty, I think its non existent. Car is under warranty as long as your car don't give any problems and the workshop can continue to suck blood from the servicing contract.

6. Once there is a major issue, you will be given the run around. This run around will tire you out and last several months to a year.

7. FYI, authorised dealers are no better.

8. VOlkswagen gave customers the run around for more than one year on the DSG gearbox issue. A lot of ex-customers swear never to deal with this company again.

9. In the papers not too long ago, the boss of a famous budget hotel (Fragrance, I think) was given the run around when his brandnew Rolls Royce developed problems from day 1. He ended up spending lot of $$$$ suing the agent for loss of use, etc.

10. BMW (Performance Motor) isn't any better. When things go wrong, they say its wear and tear and normal.

11. SPL's case is against a car leasing / rental company for the delivery of over 1,000 cars (Lion City Rental). I am told several of the cars got delayed and uber wanted to either change the order or cancel it. SPL refuse to give in because the cars are already en-route.

12. This is SPL's side of the story. Best is to check with LCR /Uber who is filing the case against SPL.

13. If they are really sucky to the core, why did Uber even place the order for such a large quantity?

imho most PIs r very shady n u will be worrying abt alot of things...even after the car is delivered. The reputation is bad due to previous incidents reported so many times.

if can get from AD lo...peace of mind! unless u getting supercars or rare cars then PI is the only channel. 

• Praise 1

6 bid Gtd = Gtd bid 6 times for you .

I am Malaysian and and has zero experience to purchase car in Singapore before. Just made a 20k downpayment to SPL this morning for Honda Vezel Hybrid. (6 bids COE - latest to collect car by end/Jun!) as SPL price is most competitive in the market.

After the down payment made (contract signed with Sunrita Pte ltd ) then my Singaporean friend SMS alert me about many cases PI went bankrupt before Car delivered.

OMG I can't sleep well until I receive my car!?

But by the way since Lion City Rental also deal with Sunrita in more than thousand of car import it means this company should be a bigger player among other the car importers right?

• Praise 1

I am Malaysian and and has zero experience to purchase car in Singapore before. Just made a 20k downpayment to SPL this morning for Honda Vezel Hybrid. (6 bids COE - latest to collect car by end/Jun!) as SPL price is most competitive in the market.

After the down payment made (contract signed with Sunrita Pte ltd ) then my Singaporean friend SMS alert me about many cases PI went bankrupt before Car delivered.

But by the way since Lion City Rental also deal with Sunrita in more than thousand of car import it means this company should be a bigger player among other the car importers right?

Pray hard, very hard
  • Praise 1

Pray hard, very hard

I issued cheque dated 4/Apr (Tue).

So actually the payment has not yet been made, so anything I can do now to pay safer?

Go to Sunrita office tomorrow to request TOP up a few k S$ to change to 1 bid COE?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Pray!!! just curious, why never check properly...if can take back money...best siam...

Edited by Jq1988
  • Praise 1

Calculated risk.

There is no such thing as a safe PI.

Since they are all risky, must as well just buy from the most competitive, SPL.

Just pray they don't sell the same car to 10 different people.

Which car and version did you buy? HOpe not the same piece as mine

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I issued cheque dated 4/Apr (Tue).

So actually the payment has not yet been made, so anything I can do now to pay safer?

Go to Sunrita office tomorrow to request TOP up a few k S$ to change to 1 bid COE?

Transfer money out of the bank  [laugh]

Or cancel the cheque lor...

But if they decide to sue you....

Here is the link to the article.

Uber-owned firm takes supplier to court

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/uber-owned-firm-takes-supplier-to-court?xtor=CS3-18

Mr Sivakumar Murugaiyan, a lawyer acting for Sunrita, said the company had not entered into any agreement to deliver the cars by a certain date. He said Sunrita had already delivered more than 1,800 cars ordered by Lion City Rental some time in March last year. "There was no agreed delivery date," he said.

LCR so stupid? Sign such a large value contract without delivery date?

Anyone booked their Shuttle ? Their Ad $92,888 for Hybrid Shuttle !!!

FYI, the Shuttle Hybrid was going at $88,888 three weeks ago. They then increased the price to $90,888 and now $92,888.

However, actual increase in COE only went up by $700 but Shuttle Hybrid price up $4k.

I have been keeping scores

Calculated risk.

There is no such thing as a safe PI.

Since they are all risky, must as well just buy from the most competitive, SPL.

Just pray they don't sell the same car to 10 different people.

Which car and version did you buy? HOpe not the same piece as mine ð.

Hi Ian1,

Thanks for the comment.

I booked the Vezel Hybrid 1.5G (basic) with $96,888

I don't like too much add-on so just choose the basic type;

Below is the message the girl Joanne text me this morning before I go their show-room in Wcega plaza

Vezel x petrol $95,888

6 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Vezel x hybrid $101,888

5 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Vezel basic hybrid $96,888

6 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Standard package

head unit - 5850 BT, reverse camera, reverse sensor, 6 months road tax, car mat, IU unit, grooming, number plates, warranty 5 years or 100,000 km which ever comes first with first 1000km free servicing at JKS Motor Works, Please do let me know for the stock reserve. The loan is 60% @ 2.78% for 7 years and the deposit is 20K.

For hybrid warranty 8 yrs or 100,000km, non hybrid 5 yrs or 100,000

All the info had been provided clearly b4 I go there. I intend to increase % of downpayment as I have cash on hand and therefore avoid more interest; however rejected by her; so I think if it is cheated she should agree to take more cash from me.

(Actually Hybrid Vezel 1.5X w $95,888 is not the only 1 in the market, Quantum also offer the same price with only 1 bid guarantee but however Quantum don't have Hybrid)

Pray!!! just curious, why never check properly...if can take back money...best siam...

No choice my Wife just like Vezel as 1 of my Friend own it.

We went to Subaru@Leng Kee to text drive Subaru XV1.6 4 wheel; the salesman surprisingly offer me $101,800 only but my Wife just don't like it.

And we went to Kah-motor they say they don't have only PI selling Vezel.

↡ Advertisement