Toy collection

dcb

CNY 1/18s

dont bluff la. i know you collect those hentai anime statues. the ones with the really large boobs in scandalous clothes  :grin:

• Praise 1

Some more of my toys.

You guys display your toys naked like that?? Just curious.. any toddlers in your hood?

The way you showcase your toys is like a buffet for them to help themselves to it and mess up the place!!

Ever stepped on land mines left lying around by those little creatures when you wake up at night to do whatever? Boy, I bet you will  become fully alert !! No alarms needed :psychotic:

• Praise 1

You guys display your toys naked like that?? Just curious.. any toddlers in your hood?

The way you showcase your toys is like a buffet for them to help themselves to it and mess up the place!!

Ever stepped on land mines left lying around by those little creatures when you wake up at night to do whatever? Boy, I bet you will  become fully alert !! No alarms needed :psychotic:

no kids, but mine is locked up in the ikea shelf with a key.

although, my wife says if have kid, maybe should cover the toys... spawn not really suitable for younger kids?  :TT_TT:

no kids, but mine is locked up in the ikea shelf with a key.

although, my wife says if have kid, maybe should cover the toys... spawn not really suitable for younger kids?  :TT_TT:

Your wife is right bro.. Little kids tend to put things in their mouth. And by leaving it naked, you will find yourself often cleaning up the aftermath of a "party" you didn't attend.

Your wife is right bro.. Little kids tend to put things in their mouth. And by leaving it naked, you will find yourself often cleaning up the aftermath of a "party" you didn't attend.

no no, there's no way to access the toys. they are in a display cabinet that is always under lock and key. what i meant was that the designs are not meant for little kids (blood, gore, skulls, body parts etc)

no no, there's no way to access the toys. they are in a display cabinet that is always under lock and key. what i meant was that the designs are not meant for little kids (blood, gore, skulls, body parts etc)

lol.. my daughter loves skulls btw.. hmm .. inherited I guess [sly]  :grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Ever stepped on land mines left lying around by those little creatures when you wake up at night to do whatever? Boy, I bet you will become fully alert !! No alarms needed :psychotic:

No kids and that's why I can spend my money on toys.

Turbocharged

Haha it will last for a long time. Being married for 14 years already. [wave]

Have fun while it last [:p]

My time collect only stamps and got kuti kuti/ goli (marbles)  but lost them when shift houses - or my parents must have quietly disposed of them as maybe bulky and heavy and houses getting smaller too; the stamps collection is still around but kids cant be bothered with them; my stamps must be more than 50 years old or older    

1 part of my room last time, i think i had around 90 boxes of UTs/Autoarts/Minichamps/Kyoshos and a couple of Exotos and a CMC. Sold off most of them for a profit. The only car that i still hav in the picture is the BMW Art Car. 

DSC00910.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 3

1 part of my room last time, i think i had around 90 boxes of UTs/Autoarts/Minichamps/Kyoshos and a couple of Exotos and a CMC. Sold off most of them for a profit. The only car that i still hav in the picture is the BMW Art Car. 

Otaku is this your shop???!!! 

The one at Adelphi?

Otaku is this your shop???!!! 

The one at Adelphi?

No, that's my bedroom. But i do visit the shop at Adelphi. Last time at Mandarin Gallery one. Back in the hey-day, my fav shop to go  was Wisma Nikko/Suntec before they moved to Wheelock. Then they moved to Millenia Walk and mati-ed. Last i know, it was at Far East Plaza, dunno still there or not.  

• Praise 1

No, that's my bedroom. But i do visit the shop at Adelphi. Last time at Mandarin Gallery one. Back in the hey-day, my fav shop to go  was Wisma Nikko/Suntec before they moved to Wheelock. Then they moved to Millenia Walk and mati-ed. Last i know, it was at Far East Plaza, dunno still there or not.  

Yes it is still at Far East (the one next to Hyatt) 1st floor! I'm a member there (25% discount). :grin:

I also love 1/18 miniatures, Otaku!

↡ Advertisement