Toy collection

dcb

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Dount the Beatles set will be available in Singapore. So far I only know Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe set is coming to SG.

Wu hua leh. 4 ppl at the price of one. Marilyn monroe only one person. 🤣

• Haha! 2

(edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 5:47 PM, kobayashiGT said:

Wu hua leh. 4 ppl at the price of one. Marilyn monroe only one person. 🤣

Its price for 1 Beatle. Just shown is the set of 4.

f you’re a Beatles fan, we have the perfect set for you. Build 1 of 4 unique portraits of the iconic band members with this LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) set and relish a creative escape from everyday life.

Relaxing project
Create 1 of 4 detailed wall art portraits of your favorite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr, with this 2,933-piece set. While building, listen to the included Soundtrack and let it immerse you in stories and unexpected details about the band. Finish the build with a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile and display it on a wall or shelf.

Build this stunning LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) canvas art set, featuring a model with 4 build options. You can display your passion for The Beatles on your wall or shelf after creating any 1 of the 4 portraits.

Edited by Discoburg
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Its price for 1 Beatle. Just shown is the set of 4.

f you’re a Beatles fan, we have the perfect set for you. Build 1 of 4 unique portraits of the iconic band members with this LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) set and relish a creative escape from everyday life.

Relaxing project
Create 1 of 4 detailed wall art portraits of your favorite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr, with this 2,933-piece set. While building, listen to the included Soundtrack and let it immerse you in stories and unexpected details about the band. Finish the build with a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile and display it on a wall or shelf.

Build this stunning LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) canvas art set, featuring a model with 4 build options. You can display your passion for The Beatles on your wall or shelf after creating any 1 of the 4 portraits.

Aiyo. Don't want le. Need to buy 4 times. hahahhaa. Heart pain le.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Aiyo. Don't want le. Need to buy 4 times. hahahhaa. Heart pain le.

buy the one still alive, cheaper [laugh]

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
On 8/9/2020 at 6:51 PM, Discoburg said:

Bought another toy to make my holiday pass faster.

D4FA89E2-6CFA-48B7-9406-5F86B3F98806.jpeg

Got what holidays? hahahha.

I only know got recession. . .

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Got what holidays? hahahha.

I only know got recession. . .

National Day holiday lor. However I spent it watching season 2 umbrella academy.