Toy collection

dcb

Turbocharged

Woah, power, you only collect PG gunpla?

I only have 1 PG, the Astray Red Frame, still in box, not even started yet.... Though, i have done that kit in other scale / grades... My collection mostly gundams, and one small metal M.Falcon...

Anyone else do gunpla? Recently like no mood to do, haha...

Used to do quite a fair bit of MG and HG during uni days, but nowadays sticking to PG and RG mostly. The workshop pic if u look closely at the manual, it's MG Sinanju ver.ka.

I have all PGs including some limited edition ones, and all RGs to date. MG wise, mostly limited to Katoki versions or on ocassions when there are some limited editions.

Some of the older PGs can be a PITA, but more modern ones like Red Frame are quite enjoyable and easy to do. You should try it.

Quite heng that wifey is also into gunpla (not gundam, she doesn't care much for the storylines), so in a sense, easier to justify spendings.

She completed the Nu Gundam ver.ka recently on her own, and can even tell/show me the differences in the fittings and moldings between some older MG and this, lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Used to do quite a fair bit of MG and HG during uni days, but nowadays sticking to PG and RG mostly. The workshop pic if u look closely at the manual, it's MG Sinanju ver.ka.

I have all PGs including some limited edition ones, and all RGs to date. MG wise, mostly limited to Katoki versions or on ocassions when there are some limited editions.

Some of the older PGs can be a PITA, but more modern ones like Red Frame are quite enjoyable and easy to do. You should try it.

Quite heng that wifey is also into gunpla (not gundam, she doesn't care much for the storylines), so in a sense, easier to justify spendings.

She completed the Nu Gundam ver.ka recently on her own, and can even tell/show me the differences in the fittings and moldings between some older MG and this, lol.

Wow, you are lucky. I did some HGs when I was younger, but didn't do more than snapfit and panel line a little.

Only have that one PG in my room, ARF, and the box was opened once to go through the parts and drool at the katana. Other than that, I have Sazabi, Sinanju, n Nu (vka), Shin Musha and Buster MGs, the rest are a few RG / HG. Don't have much time to do them this year, been trying to lose some fats first...

And I say you're lucky coz you got a wife who understands and also gets into the hobby. My ex-GF told me to my face, 'Your hobby so boring".

Do you go to any GBs? Or enter GBWC?

Turbocharged

Wow, you are lucky. I did some HGs when I was younger, but didn't do more than snapfit and panel line a little.

Only have that one PG in my room, ARF, and the box was opened once to go through the parts and drool at the katana. Other than that, I have Sazabi, Sinanju, n Nu (vka), Shin Musha and Buster MGs, the rest are a few RG / HG. Don't have much time to do them this year, been trying to lose some fats first...

And I say you're lucky coz you got a wife who understands and also gets into the hobby. My ex-GF told me to my face, 'Your hobby so boring".

Do you go to any GBs? Or enter GBWC?

Huh, boh lar, boh enter gbwc lar. I'm casual snapfitter, dun even panel line and only decal at times.

Just enjoy the process of putting the pieces together.

Actually getting into RG was really by "chance". Won the full set (13 then I think) of RGs during year end campaign a few years back and from then on then get every other one that came out.

Huh, boh lar, boh enter gbwc lar. I'm casual snapfitter, dun even panel line and only decal at times.

Just enjoy the process of putting the pieces together.

Actually getting into RG was really by "chance". Won the full set (13 then I think) of RGs during year end campaign a few years back and from then on then get every other one that came out.

You used the given decals or get the thirdparty waterslides?

I don't like Bandai's decals / stickers because it's kinda thick, but the printing is generally sharp and good, and third party decals sometimes has printing errors...

Haha, you're damn lucky! I'm envious.... Then again, I learned not to get kits that I don't love, coz otherwise I'll never touch it...

Turbocharged

You used the given decals or get the thirdparty waterslides?

I don't like Bandai's decals / stickers because it's kinda thick, but the printing is generally sharp and good, and third party decals sometimes has printing errors...

Haha, you're damn lucky! I'm envious.... Then again, I learned not to get kits that I don't love, coz otherwise I'll never touch it...

provided decals. I have some bandai waterslides and did try applying them before, but it's a quite a nightmare for old-flowery-eyes and shakey-hands.

Supercharged

Friend's collection of TFS

post-66718-0-72193900-1456816277_thumb.jpg

wahhhhh... nice~~~!!!! mostly 3Ps!

your friend dun like hastak ah?

• Praise 2

Really swee.

Thanks for sharing.

Your friend still needs a nice looking cabinet with good lighting.

Friend's collection of TFS

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I'm not into TFS toys so i dunno whats those that you mentioned.

attachicon.gifFap-Meme-11.jpg

wahhhhh... nice~~~!!!! mostly 3Ps!
your friend dun like hastak ah?

Yeah!

Really swee.

Thanks for sharing.

Your friend still needs a nice looking cabinet with good lighting.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Another bear brick 400% to my collection.

post-162848-0-28753400-1457150956_thumb.jpg

Edited by dcb

Some of the cars i have left

10013944_10156746494885604_3051152318847

mid shelf is '02 generation to E36 era. 

a couple more cars on another shelf, i think total around 11 1/18s now. from 90+ years back. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

a couple more cars on another shelf, i think total around 11 1/18s now. from 90+ years back.

post-100773-0-60208900-1458703710.jpg

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

WOW! I love the deck up there.

This is my small collection, stop collecting now with kids and all :D (Excuse the dust! no time to clean hah)

post-78681-0-16832300-1458871905.jpg

post-78681-0-71862900-1458871920.jpg

post-78681-0-47918800-1458871932.jpg

My favorites of the lot are

The Camoradi, the intricate workings are top notch (as a pressie from the wife which also counts :D )

post-78681-0-33862500-1458871953.jpg

The good ol E46 M3  [thumbsup] 

post-78681-0-06455500-1458871984.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7