Toy collection

dcb

Turbocharged

Very nice collection. Don't stop collecting man!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks, haha maybe when the kids grow up. Or move to another country with cheaper cars where I can least own of them for real :D 

Very nice collection. Don't stop collecting man!

• Praise 1

Did any of you visit the Autoart shop which used to be at Wheelock now moved to Far East? Really shows how the toy car biz became slower and slower.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Keep them displayed in higher up display racks.

My prized collection dont even dare to display, my little one will bring out to play.

That shop like ghost town one.  [smash]

Did any of you visit the Autoart shop which used to be at Wheelock now moved to Far East? Really shows how the toy car biz became slower and slower.

I collect Transformers as well!

As much as possible, bought the Masterpiece series. Nothing from the Michael Bay movies. Those are crap.

Bought so many until I have no place to store them. All of them still in their boxes.

A few are with me, most of them still at my mum's place. And only until she gets her new BTO. And then I'll really need to conjure up some space for them  [bigcry]

Biggest so far, is Metroplex.

And I also bought one Ironman Mk 3 to place in shelving facing my main door. Daughter loves it!  :wub:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Care to share photos of your collection?

I collect Transformers as well!

As much as possible, bought the Masterpiece series. Nothing from the Michael Bay movies. Those are crap.

Bought so many until I have no place to store them. All of them still in their boxes.

A few are with me, most of them still at my mum's place. And only until she gets her new BTO. And then I'll really need to conjure up some space for them  [bigcry]

Biggest so far, is Metroplex.

And I also bought one Ironman Mk 3 to place in shelving facing my main door. Daughter loves it!  :wub:

• Praise 1

Keep them displayed in higher up display racks.

That shop like ghost town one. [smash]

No use one, some r limited release. I got a prized GTR from BBR. My choro-q limited edition some r taken out of the box and play liao. So i so scared keep those expensive ones stored in secret places at home

• Praise 1

Care to share photos of your collection?

It will be difficult to take a picture of all of them in 1.

Not because I have so many, but because most are at my mum's place and only some are at my place.  [laugh]

Turbocharged

Oh. I belieeve the collection must be big!

It will be difficult to take a picture of all of them in 1.

Not because I have so many, but because most are at my mum's place and only some are at my place.  [laugh]

Oh. I belieeve the collection must be big!

Let me try and see whether I can take some pictures of them this weekend when I go back for dinner.  [laugh]

Turbocharged

Nice!  [thumbsup]

Let me try and see whether I can take some pictures of them this weekend when I go back for dinner.  [laugh]

Nice!  [thumbsup]

One thing to note, you will not see the actual figures, coz they are still in their individual boxes!

I've even had them wrapped in plastic covers to prevent degredation of the boxes.  [lipsrsealed]

No use one, some r limited release. I got a prized GTR from BBR. My choro-q limited edition some r taken out of the box and play liao. So i so scared keep those expensive ones stored in secret places at home

Got a pic of the gtr? I have no clue on it so be interested to see how it looks like