2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

Personally, I will never buy a 3-cylinder car. My previous car was a V6 so I was trying to convince my wife not to consider any 3-cylinder due to my bias.

Yes, a turbo will add power but at further cost to smoothness.

Yah, I understand, but I also realize anything above 4 cylinders is a dying breed. It is very expensive to get a 6 cylinder car now, and will get even more expensive in the future. Either get used to it or make more money. Lol

Modern turbos not so bad lah. Also not much choice because everyone now also start using turbo. Just accept it. Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yah, I understand, but I also realize anything above 4 cylinders is a dying breed. It is very expensive to get a 6 cylinder car now, and will get even more expensive in the future. Either get used to it or make more money. Lol

Modern turbos not so bad lah. Also not much choice because everyone now also start using turbo. Just accept it. Lol

Certainly agree.

• Praise 1

I think PML got 218.

I nvr see b4 416/418.

No 516/616/716 la.

I laugh at towkay that drives 730.

Just Kidding lah

BTW in Turkey the F10 520i is a 4 pot 1.6litre engine...Thats the Real 516 :D

Just rebadge as 520i :p

Talking about 730 is a 4 pot 2 litre engine...Big Body Small Heart :)

Hi guys... Recently I have just sign up to get the X1 sDrive18. But I was told by SE that X1 need to indent. Production will only start in Oct-18 and the actual handover to me will be around Jan-19. And I need to handover my current ride in End Sep-18. Like to check if that's the usual expected lead time to get an X1 or any other BMW series..? Thanks...                

the smoothness of 3cyl can never match the 4cyl.

you may not notice when it is new but not after all the wear n tear started to occur.

the smoothness of 3cyl can never match the 4cyl.

you may not notice when it is new but not after all the wear n tear started to occur.

no ILSex no talk for smoothness davidtch says one ... lol Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Hi guys... Recently I have just sign up to get the X1 sDrive18. But I was told by SE that X1 need to indent. Production will only start in Oct-18 and the actual handover to me will be around Jan-19. And I need to handover my current ride in End Sep-18. Like to check if that's the usual expected lead time to get an X1 or any other BMW series..? Thanks...                

Pardon me my lack of understanding for your queries. But, you didn't believe what the AD tell you? They carry the brand; they sell the cars, and I'm sure they should know what their stocks are like, no?

My encounter with PML was somewhat similar though (sometime early this year) but it's on the X1 sDrive20. I believe there were lesser buyers for the sDrive20 that was why at that time, need to indent and wait for many months. I didn't realize it's now also happening to the sDrive18.

If you're buying from PML, I believe that should be the case ba...

Pardon me for my lack of understanding on the car market. I understand it could due to Dealer not holding stocks. But the lead time to wait for 4mth wasn't what I expected. So I am a bit surprised by this. And I need to handover my current ride by end-Sep meaning I will be without a car for 4 whole mths. I know it's a willing party thing. Just that I am just caught by surprise.

So I presume this is a norm for whatever BMW series... Thanks for sharing the information.

• Praise 1

Pardon me for my lack of understanding on the car market. I understand it could due to Dealer not holding stocks. But the lead time to wait for 4mth wasn't what I expected. So I am a bit surprised by this. And I need to handover my current ride by end-Sep meaning I will be without a car for 4 whole mths. I know it's a willing party thing. Just that I am just caught by surprise.

So I presume this is a norm for whatever BMW series... Thanks for sharing the information.

..hahaha.. I am not as much better than you in terms of knowledge of the car market. I will be caught by surprise too if I were you, but you really have to make a choice if you want to go w/o driving for those months. Maybe you can try to work out something with the SE wrt to this arrangement, if you're bent on buying a car from them.

I recalled that recently my neighbor wanted to buy a Mercedes GLA180 (we chatted about a week ago). And she was told the soonest delivery of the new car would be in March/April 2019!  You can make your own judgment from this.

..hahaha.. I am not as much better than you in terms of knowledge of the car market. I will be caught by surprise too if I were you, but you really have to make a choice if you want to go w/o driving for those months. Maybe you can try to work out something with the SE wrt to this arrangement, if you're bent on buying a car from them.

I recalled that recently my neighbor wanted to buy a Mercedes GLA180 (we chatted about a week ago). And she was told the soonest delivery of the new car would be in March/April 2019!  You can make your own judgment from this.

My goodness, Mar/Apr-2019..! If she only needs to handover her current ride at the same time she collect, then should be less impact bah. Else if she were to handover her current ride and only to collect in Mar/Apr-2019, then for me, I rather look for the next alternative.

Maybe I am long detach from the car market. Really didn't expect such long lead time. And I also wonder, if a customer have to wait for so long, by then new models and facelifts may be out. Then even though the car is new, it would be an old model. How does such car dealer survive.? Naturally, a potential car buyer would definitely look for a short handover time for the new ride to enjoy rather than spending time waiting...

I think oct production batch should be those equip with 7 speeds dct.

I personally still prefer those with 6 or 8 speeds conventional torque convertor gearbox.

My goodness, Mar/Apr-2019..! If she only needs to handover her current ride at the same time she collect, then should be less impact bah. Else if she were to handover her current ride and only to collect in Mar/Apr-2019, then for me, I rather look for the next alternative.

Maybe I am long detach from the car market. Really didn't expect such long lead time. And I also wonder, if a customer have to wait for so long, by then new models and facelifts may be out. Then even though the car is new, it would be an old model. How does such car dealer survive.? Naturally, a potential car buyer would definitely look for a short handover time for the new ride to enjoy rather than spending time waiting...

What to do since u already sign on the dotted line.

X1 in the midst of its product cycle.

GLA maybe EOL end of 2019

I think you should top up and go for G01 X3...RWD better feel than X1 FWD  [drivingcar]

Moreover G01 is a new model but X1 only LCI  [thumbsup]

I think you should top up and go for G01 X3...RWD better feel than X1 FWD [drivingcar]

Moreover G01 is a new model but X1 only LCI [thumbsup]

A lot of driver will tell you that there is no difference to them
  • Praise 2

A lot of driver will tell you that there is no difference to them

Most will say can’t tell the difference in feel n size wise maybe about there.

Looking to get the X1. Can someone share the latest pricing here? if not can pm me? thank you!

If I am not wrong, latest pricing should be 161.888k for xLine. Not sure about sDrive20i or 25i. But will have to indent I think...
↡ Advertisement