Formula 1 (2016)

Thaiyotakamli

Time to go Nascar lol.

Jenson button won it once? Think he's doing pretty OK. Still has his hot gf. Lol

Um, think you're stuck in the past. They got married and have since separated. 

• Praise 2

Time to go Nascar lol.

Jenson button won it once? Think he's doing pretty OK. Still has his hot gf. Lol

Broke up Liao lo.

Was thinking Ros will be mentally stronger next season with one championship under his belt now and be even more aggressive on the track.

Pity.

Oh well ... 

post-15968-0-84989100-1480728413_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueray

ros had his moment and he want to keep that moment 'sweet' forever ...

who knows ... like schumi and then kimi ... after retirement sibei sian LLST return to F1? [sly]

Edited by Wt_know

Don't you feel F1 Champion should be an aggressive winner rather than a passive one? It's racing after all so who dares should win and be the mantra right?

Football partly also the same but I can accept a passive(kiasu) winner in football to a certain extent though an exciting team certainly makes it a more worthy winner but for sure F1 needs an aggressive driver to be Champion, my 2 cents.

Wait there is a problem with too aggressive driver.. Dont forget tyre degradation plays a part in the championship title. If drive too aggressive, tyre life shorten, that resulted in more pit stop and end up other driver who could preserve tyre life better overtake him.

Wait there is a problem with too aggressive driver.. Dont forget tyre degradation plays a part in the championship title. If drive too aggressive, tyre life shorten, that resulted in more pit stop and end up other driver who could preserve tyre life better overtake him.

My meaning of aggressive is daring to take risks instead of playing safe which is another style n nothing wrong with that I guess but it's racing so i do want drivers to take risk which is how I feel Hamy, Vettel, Alonso, Verstappen drives n also Schumi, Senna etc used to amongst others. In fact F1 has a history of risk taking drivers who were daring. Some of the newer breed of drivers I feel just takes advantage of others mistakes, misfortune etc but to be fair to win a World Championship, u need more than hoping others make mistakes to get into the front so perhaps I'm being too harsh on Rosberg.

• Praise 6