Toyota C-HR

Carbon82

I saw a bright green one today.

It's actually not that tall, and sits quite squat on the road.

The dimensions are pretty compact, and from what I can see, the rear legroom is around that of the Mazda 2 or worse. You sit more upright ala the HRV. 

The styling is distinctive, and will divide motorists into those who love it. You won't mistake it for anything else.

So those looking for a cool ride with the reliability rep of Toyota can look at this.

At it's current pricing from PIs, there are quite a few alternatives. But I am sure there are buyers who will put a premium on style, tagged to the solid mechanicals of a Toyota.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Test sit already. Too dark & claustrophobic esp the rear.

For me, the first thing to change is the seat and roof lining colour to white.

Test sit already. Too dark & claustrophobic esp the rear.

For me, the first thing to change is the seat and roof lining colour to white.

Can improve by pano roof also

(edited)

Dun tink CHR got pano roof leh

Yaloh, Japanese crossover boh heng roof. Hope too many feedback on this issue the next facelift they give roof.

Like vezel here and US version. We get non version with roof.

Surprisingly they put at sedan though, like mazda3...

Edited by Leo22

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

i fell in love with the blue colour since i saw it online. but i was afraid to jump in and pre order as cannot see any actual car. but now since many pi have cars in their showroom. its actually very beautiful in real life. best of all this car is approved by wife!!! and my kid loves it when the welcome light shines on the floor with the chr logo.

just found this club today and hope to join in for any meet up once i collected my car. i placed an order for C-HR 1.8S blue colour with LED today with this company called Meyer Motors. paid 120800 with guarantee coe. they had a cheaper option of 118800 without guarantee of coe which i wasnt comfortable. is this price ok? 

hope to know more about this car from you guys.

hi guys

thanks for you clarification. my car i bought is indeed C-HR 1.8G LED. and not 1.8S LED. i didnt know 1.8S didnt have led  and no such thing, until so many bro sent me pm to tell me. sorry for the confusion. too happy and excited about my new ride!!!! cant wait for coe bidding to take place.

I really interested in this car since before launched. But I am worried that it will become like another grab/uber car T.T no offence to drivers out there, I do use your services during late night drinking sessions!

However I plan to use this as my wedding car as well. Just afraid that it might be viewed as uber wedding services

• Praise 1

(edited)

Firstly I doubt if it will be a Uber car, and even if it is, it won't be bought in large numbers. It's too small. Think Juke rather than a HRV rival.

The load lip and the narrow rear door will be deal breakers for others. That 120k price tag is another, so go ahead and best wishes for your big day!

Finally if you like the car, don't let this Uber fear interfere with your choices!

Edited by therock

I really interested in this car since before launched. But I am worried that it will become like another grab/uber car T.T no offence to drivers out there, I do use your services during late night drinking sessions!

However I plan to use this as my wedding car as well. Just afraid that it might be viewed as uber wedding services

Hey bro if you plan to use the CH-R for your wedding, just make sure you and your other half can sit comfortably at the back with all the wedding props heh. Its really quite cramp and claustrophobic at the rear.

Twincharged

Hey bro if you plan to use the CH-R for your wedding, just make sure you and your other half can sit comfortably at the back with all the wedding props heh. Its really quite cramp and claustrophobic at the rear.

i disagree. have sat in the rear seat after adjusting the front drive seat to suit me and its not that cramped. its not super spacious like the vezel, which there was one for comparison side by side at the PI. But leg room is for sure more than sufficient. my height is 1.73m.

• Praise 1

i disagree. have sat in the rear seat after adjusting the front drive seat to suit me and its not that cramped. its not super spacious like the vezel, which there was one for comparison side by side at the PI. But leg room is for sure more than sufficient. my height is 1.73m.

You are right its actually not that cramp, but the feeling when you sit at the rear does feel quite cramp (probably due to the mini windows at the rear)..

Turbocharged

You are right its actually not that cramp, but the feeling when you sit at the rear does feel quite cramp (probably due to the mini windows at the rear)..

that's a claustrophobia feeling of crampness 

• Praise 1

Actually I wanted a car with rear air vent, spacious backseats like the civic. But then again, why must I care? I don't even sit at the backseat. Those people that I ferry must be grateful that they had a free ride. Hahahaha.

I mean, Singaporeans are too spoilt, free things also want the best.

Well, if concern about kids and elderly parents that's another story.

• Praise 2

Does ppls complaint about the spaciousness of sport car like lotus, ferrari? This car design look so sporty and come with flamboyant color. Make it's rival look become inferior

• Praise 1

Does ppls complaint about the spaciousness of sport car like lotus, ferrari? This car design look so sporty and come with flamboyant color. Make it's rival look become inferior

Ya, those sour grapes lo. "Why you buy 2 doors, selfish car"

Seriously? This is no Ferrari...

• Praise 1

What's the difference between the JDM & UK Icon models?

Just look at behind of the Headunit , the UK model (although pic below is EU LHD)

head-unit-toyota-c-hr.jpg

The JDM model 

2017_toyota_c_hr_koba_awd_03-0508-900x48

↡ Advertisement