Our Happy Customers Testimonials & Feedback!

newagepolish

Was looking for a place to do PPS and correct the defects on my 3.5 year old car. Spoke to a few before coming to New Age Polish. The first impression from visiting the place at yishun, the neat and tidy setup of the place. All tools, towels and products were neatly placed and has its assigned place. This shows the commitment to professionalism by the owner.

Gabriel explained to me thoroughly what I would expect to be done on my car and how KubeBond works even on plastic, leather, fabric and any other surface. I was really impressed with his knowledge and signed up his package on the spot although his pricing was higher than those that had quoted me before.

There was constant updates by Gabriel to show the defects of the car during the whole polishing and touch up process. Pointing out the paint chips, stains and paint defects.

When I went to collect my car, I couldnt believe my eyes!!! It was absolutely shining from its gloss, better than it looked when I collected the car from PA. What an excellent job Gabriel had done for a lazy owner like me. Words cannot explain what I saw so I took photos of it. Absolutely stunning workmanship.

Great job Gabriel!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

post-2654-0-75599300-1514807173_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-77132400-1514807185_thumb.jpg

Happy New Year 2018 Adrian ! Thank You for your wonderful Testimonial. We are constantly improving to provide clients with the utmost service and reliable products. We are looking forward to see you soon. 

Was looking for a place to do PPS and correct the defects on my 3.5 year old car. Spoke to a few before coming to New Age Polish. The first impression from visiting the place at yishun, the neat and tidy setup of the place. All tools, towels and products were neatly placed and has its assigned place. This shows the commitment to professionalism by the owner.

Gabriel explained to me thoroughly what I would expect to be done on my car and how KubeBond works even on plastic, leather, fabric and any other surface. I was really impressed with his knowledge and signed up his package on the spot although his pricing was higher than those that had quoted me before.

There was constant updates by Gabriel to show the defects of the car during the whole polishing and touch up process. Pointing out the paint chips, stains and paint defects.

When I went to collect my car, I couldnt believe my eyes!!! It was absolutely shining from its gloss, better than it looked when I collected the car from PA. What an excellent job Gabriel had done for a lazy owner like me. Words cannot explain what I saw so I took photos of it. Absolutely stunning workmanship.

Great job Gabriel!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I was looking for paint protection and came across New Age Polish. Read about the comments and heard quite good review.  Collected my car on the 19/8 morning and immediately drove down and sign up the STEK Advance Package.  As I travel up North often and this will be very useful as it will cover up my whole car front including the headlight.

After some inspection by Gabriel (nothing much actually as its still fresh from oven), left the car there while me and wife go Yishun for shopping and makan.  Every now and than, Gabriel will constantly WhatsApp and showing me pictures of what is going to be done and how is the progress.  Thank you for his feedback and from there I know my car is in good hands.

After 6 to 7 hours, finally it done and overall quite happy with the results.  Minor bubbles still can be seen but I suppose its still new and therefore need some good sun tanning for the film to get settle down.  Most important its a 10 years warranty, and I am very sure my car will always be in good shape.  

Thank you Gabriel and his team for all the hard work and they deserve a good thumbs up  :a-good:  :a-good:

post-20331-0-40844800-1534817997_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys out there,

I just collected my VW Arteon after PPF wrapping today! It looks and feels better than new!

Few factors made me decide for New Age Polish:

- the boss Gabriel personally attended to me and explained about PPF when we met up

- I realised he was still in his workshop when I received a message from him at 11 pm! Super on, man!

- He sent WhatsApp snapshots of the whole wrapping process every hour!

- His guys ended after 8 pm order to ensure job is done by the next day afternoon!

- Feels as though collecting my brand new car all over again today!!!

- My only regret - should have PPF done before my new car hits the road 9 months ago, nevertheless it feels all brand new again today!

Kudos, Gabriel and team :)

Just did a full body wrap for my ride. Car looks great now and so was the entire process. Excellent customer service by both Gabriel and Mike. Will be back again for sure.

Thanks again guys. Merry Xmas!

Had some scratches at my car's rear when the tailgate hit the ceiling of a MSCP during opening. Didnt realise the ceiling is that low.

post-2654-0-06291200-1550468663_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-11357400-1550468700_thumb.jpg

Went back to Gabriel and he managed to polish off the scratches. Very satisfied with the result.

post-2654-0-41336400-1550468815_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-52293900-1550468831_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Excellent service all round!! No hard selling and Gabriel provided sound recommendations on the package to go for based on usage of the car. He also spent the time to explain and walkthrough the various stages of work done to the car. Updates were provided via WhatsApp through out the day.

The final result was fantastic and will definitely return again.

↡ Advertisement