2016 Mar, 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

(edited)

economy weak, not doing well.. stock market not steady(still can see fluctuations)..

so i think cat a : max 35k, cat b n e : max 38k.

possible higher interest rates coming?? idk? i now i also dont dare anyhow buy house, buy car, those large ticket items le... cuz i worried later interest increase, then my loan and bills all pile up, then i cannot repay back, then more debts... jialat..

Edited by Fruit-tart
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

economy weak, not doing well.. stock market not steady(still can see fluctuations)..

possible higher interest rates coming?? idk? i now i also dont dare anyhow buy house, buy car, those large ticket items le... cuz i worried later interest increase, then my loan and bills all pile up, then i cannot repay back, then more debts... jialat..

Why Every bid u hope 10k drop again?
  • Praise 1

u want 10k coe and also low interest rates issit? make a guess upon what circumstance will that happen?

(edited)

Why Every bid u hope 10k drop again?

where got 10k drop.. tt time cat a is 43 k.. now i think cat a 35k ... so 8k drop only.. then cat b n e was 45k last round.. now i think 38k max, which is 7k drop...lol..where got 10k drop per cat??hahahha... 

u want 10k coe and also low interest rates issit? make a guess upon what circumstance will that happen?

no need worry too much, i think 10k coe will come soon, in few months time, 10k coe, i THINK(think only), will be able see by end of may this year.. so now i not worrying too.. at home shake legs n just wait only..steady bro.. circumstances? no ned think too much, just 10k coe ok liao.. 30k and 40k coe? nah, people wont buy.. lets see lor

Edited by Fruit-tart
  • Praise 1

where got 10k drop.. tt time cat a is 43 k.. now i think cat a 35k ... so 8k drop only.. then cat b n e was 45k last round.. now i think 38k max, which is 7k drop...lol..where got 10k drop per cat??hahahha... 

no need worry too much, i think 10k coe will come soon, in few months time, 10k coe, i THINK(think only), will be able see by end of may this year.. so now i not worrying too.. at home shake legs n just wait only..steady bro.. circumstances? no ned think too much, just 10k coe ok liao.. 30k and 40k coe? nah, people wont buy.. lets see lor

I am also hoping for COE premiums to drop to 10k levels.

However, the chances look slim so far.  Think we would need a sharp slowdown in China's economy and another Eurozone crisis before sentiments among car buyers go really south.

Seems like the current sentiment is still largely KCS

What will the interest rate be if COE is 10k?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I am also hoping for COE premiums to drop to 10k levels.

However, the chances look slim so far. Think we would need a sharp slowdown in China's economy and another Eurozone crisis before sentiments among car buyers go really south.

Seems like the current sentiment is still largely KCS

With the open bidding system not easy for COE to go down to $10K. Not impossible but not easy. as to whether it's the case of KCS, depends la. Those can wait should wait. Those cannot wait don't wait. Those cant afford better to wait. And those who can afford and ok with price why wait.

(edited)

I forgotten that this bid took 3 weeks! That's potentially 50% more orders per bidding exercise?

Honestly now I feel Cat A will go up slightly. But this is a gd sign, up once, drop twice. If it really goes up this rd, next round I expect Cat A to crash.

With the open bidding system not easy for COE to go down to $10K. Not impossible but not easy. as to whether it's the case of KCS, depends la. Those can wait should wait. Those cannot wait don't wait. Those cant afford better to wait. And those who can afford and ok with price why wait.

Tounge twister.... lol Edited by Kazuya
  • Praise 1

I forgotten that this bid took 3 weeks! That's potentially 50% more orders per bidding exercise?

Honestly now I feel Cat A will go up slightly. But this is a gd sign, up once, drop twice. If it really goes up this rd, next round I expect Cat A to crash.

Tounge twister.... lol

I think both cat a n b break 50k. Cos stock market all chiong. Some people even made 100% returns on some sg counters in 1 week....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I think both cat a n b break 50k. Cos stock market all chiong. Some people even made 100% returns on some sg counters in 1 week....

Peoples will always tell you how much they made when the market chiong...

But did they told you how they loss when the market are all in red for the past 2 month since year start..

• Praise 1

Those of you that expecting a rise, this bidding might surprise you.

• Praise 1

Can share what supports your reasoning ?
  • Praise 1

The real big drop will come next month, when all the backlog of the motor show will be clear. And not forgetting that there is still a lot of people that can't afford to pay the high down payment of a car, that's why used car that left 1 to 2 years are still selling like hot cakes because of low down payment.

And rumors has been spreading that our gahmen is wanting a Coe drop for this 2years so that there will be flooded with cars on the road, so people will start to fuss about overcrowded of cars then 2020 new erp system will save us. Please don't shoot me, I only hear say hear say only.

↡ Advertisement