2016 Mar, 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

When will the LTA announce the figure for MAY-JULY ? Hopefully increase in quota . 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Damn...all goes up!

My car due by end April...no chance to get better deal since COE goes up and away...

Hearsay coe will only starts to slide down after Jun. For cars due before Jun may not get low coe?!

Got my Cat A coe. Updated by my SE. Shld i be happy? Thght can hold at 38k then got rebate. Like this will ever happen. Thanks for all yr insights of the coe pricing and information shared. Love this forum cos so many guru ard.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

let me guess... more than 76 bidders bidder the same amount of 45,001 [:p]

What ur most likely to get?

Damn...all goes up!

My car due by end April...no chance to get better deal since COE goes up and away...

As long as majority of biddings goes south, the elusive going south trending will stay valid for 2016 :D

you mean carstar the PI insider spy?... [laugh]

Hey come on la, u think only I predict a drop meh? Got a problem with newbies or somethings? Think you damn solid. Thor sai

(edited)

Quoting SGCarmart's article...

The recent fluctuations in COE prices are evidently driving car buyers to car showrooms, and we can probably expect some incremental rises in COE premiums in the coming bidding exercises.

Sounds awfully similar to our number one guru's advice. :D Sorry to disappoint those 10k coe waiters till end April 16 :(

Edited by Runforyourlife

1 Cat only; got 1000 MCP?

2points for you.

if coe tua lao sai, I scrap my coe lao pigkarp

buy my colleague old car, renew coe

none of my colleague drive cat c, if not lagi better

If you do that , the second hand car dealer and AD and PI have nothing to earn.

2points for you.

If you do that , the second hand car dealer and AD and PI have nothing to earn.

Only scrapyard or exporter earns.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

if coe tua lao sai, I scrap my coe lao pigkarp

buy my colleague old car, renew coe

none of my colleague drive cat c, if not lagi better

You downgrade to a smaller car can tahan or not? Musso has a huge boot space (if covered) and is very handy for moving stuff!

My COE is expiring in Aug 2018..... No mechanical problems and extending COE is definitely an option except my boot is damn small (Lancer EX). Too bad don't have reliable CAT B car to buy and renew...

Turbocharged

Hey come on la, u think only I predict a drop meh? Got a problem with newbies or somethings? Think you damn solid. Thor sai

i also predict a drop mah, dont get me wrong.... but your prediction is different... u claim u from PI, claim their sales only good in Jan and keep dropping ever since... talk until got dragon and phoenix mah... :XD:

• Praise 2

i also predict a drop mah, dont get me wrong.... but your prediction is different... u claim u from PI, claim their sales only good in Jan and keep dropping ever since... talk until got dragon and phoenix mah... :XD:

You may not give reputation points to this user as you have only recently praised/disliked him. You have to give reputation to 10 other member first before you can vote for him again.
  • Praise 1

Hi, after reading this forum n got so motivated by biding COE myself, n I was having in mind to bid at 40k, somehow by 15:19 hrs my game was over. Anyway will try harder as you guys mentioned better chance on 2 weeks interval on next round. Love the sharing here. Cheers

• Praise 1

(edited)

Stock market very "BULL" this couple of week....

CAT A = $45k

CAT B = $48k

ALL HEIL IMAC...... [bounce2]

For predicting the closest amount...

Edited by Imac
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3