Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

Supersonic

SDP better fast hand fast leg ...

Dr Paul T for pahleemen ... [:)]

Frankly, i think he's a gd man. he shoudnt stick his neck out again. We dont deserve him.
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

Personal indiscretion = piak and kena caught.

Discretion = piak but never kena caught.

Caught by a dash cam.. Blackvue, Thinkware, iroad....?

Never learn lesson de, got past examples still make such mistakes

Porker boy will say no self discipline & control :D

• Praise 4

Translate for u

David Ong is involved in an affair with a member of PAP Women's Wing

MP of Bukit Batok SMC who has suddenly resigned today citing "Personal Reasons" to PM Lee as well as resigning from the PAP, was involved in an extra Marital affair.

According to sources, David Ong was having an affair with a member of the PAP Bukit Batok Women's Wing Ms Wendy Lim (41, works in Logistics). Ms Lim has frequently uploaded many photos showing her involvement in grassroots activities in Bukit Batok and these include photos taken with David Ong.

Ms Lim is a very active member of the PAP. During GE 2015, Ms Lim, along with other supporters, had created placards with caricatures of David Ong. On Nomination Day, they were in attendance with the placards and had taken photos together.

As of 1830 last night, the photos with David Ong were still publicly available on Ms Lim's FaceBook profile. It has since been changed to private. Attempts by the reporters to contact Ms Lim via her mobile phone went unanswered. Zaobao has also tried to visit Ms Lim at her condominium in the west but have not been able to get in touch with her.

David Ong has 3 children. Zaobao has tried to contact him but he has only replied queries via email. He has admitted that it was his personal indiscretion and that he deeply regrets his actions. Resigning is the correct thing to do, for the party, the constituents and his family.

• Praise 2

If it really was a sex scandal.

Someone must have threatened to expose. Else will keep quiet won't volunteer and tarnish the white reputation.

If financial. .. Then must be law suit coming, cannot hide liao.

She took the "We love David" too seriously :secret-laugh:

I got more respect for Palmer leh, he said this in his statement, instead of some vague "personal indiscretion".

Michael Palmer:

"I have resigned to take full responsibility for a grave mistake that I have committed. I had a relationship with a member of the People's Association staff working in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC. While the individual did not work with me directly, Punggol East used to be part of the GRC and continues to work with it. My conduct was improper and it was a serious error of judgment."

A real man.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

Otaku, Wendy Lim kym?

I would prefer Michael Palmer's Laura ...

but well ...

Wendy may have a particular set of skills ... so ...  [:)]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Everytime you all say ownself check ownself, I always look down. Can stop saying that or not?? [grin]

Like this??... Hehehe

post-3324-0-46790700-1457790859_thumb.jpg

• Praise 9

Wendy famous overnight.

How Wendy family going to take it? Si pei Jiak Liat

Edited by Neost

I would prefer Michael Palmer's Laura ...

but well ...

Wendy may have a particular set of skills ... so ... [:)]

like this

post-131345-0-11186000-1457790943.jpg

↡ Advertisement