Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

"Song Song Kau Jurong .... Bukit Batok" .... there, just for you ... :XD:  

knn.............doesnt run lah you CB.................... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

we have to wait until nomination day to confirm who actually will run

So now have not confirm when is nomination day also?

So now have not confirm when is nomination day also?

Wait for Ah Heng budget speech first on 24/03/2016 .... :a-aggressive:  

and @radx will give corresponding running reports in MCF as Ah Heng speaks ... :wut:

Remember to tune in    errrrr.......... login to MCF on Thursday .... :secret-laugh:  

• Praise 1

1. I think BB will stay.

2. Does he know how the voting population view him? He cannot lah, this is from a self made SME lady. A self made person and a woman's intuition. That is enough.

3. Angmo Seng back up, sure guarantee win.

4. See what monkey show he can pull off, would it be entertaining or is he able to resonate with the people, he for so many years have failed thus far. You know a less than competent student who does not realize that he needs 113 points in a 100 point exam just to pass the course.

• Praise 1

something to think about...

In Roman times, the upper class have sex slaves, men and women alike. and polygamy? they are free to remarry or not marry.. political reasons mostly. children? dun think they care so much about children being psychologically damaged from single, double or triple parents.. LOL 

In Feudal times, the kings will give virgins to win loyalty from their upper class subjects. in Europe because of Catholicism, they cannot have more than 1 wife. So later Henry killed his wives in order to remarry new ones but then decided to start his own church to legalise divorce. (If I recall correctly)

makes much food for thought..

men need to spread seed far and wide like Genghis Khan, because men can die in war.

women are spoils of war and the more of them you have, the more you can increase your population for war.

one man can father hundreds of children, but a woman can give birth to mostly 1 a year.

when you have few men after a war, you need the few men left to have sex like rabbits..

I a bit late to this discussion, but very interesting to see the different POVs. I'll state for the record first, I am selfish, I would want to have sex with many ladies, but wouldn't want my lady to be f**king other guys. Or my daughter to be in a polygamous relationship / being 2nd / 3rd etc.

That said, men are less valuable than women from a organism view. Like you've said, one man can impregnate many woman, but one woman can only give birth to one (or two or three, depending on twins or what not) baby at once. So, having more man than woman wouldn't help re populate the world (in any disaster).

And of course, I would like to be that man with many woman (not necessarily having many kids), but wouldn't want the same for my daughter. Hypocritical, I know, haha, but also OT.

Not married may not mean no reproducing.

When the time comes that 80% of the population are not getting married, you might see the following changes in the society/government policy:

1. Govt will relax their pro family policies to allow unmarried couples to enjoy the same benefits as married couples when raising their children.

2. Children born to unmarried couples will no longer be stigmatised when they are enrolled in childcare or schools.

3. Woman's Charter will be revised.

I see the Woman's Charter as an impediment to women's progress to a truly gender equal society.

I agree! Can abolish WC? =P

Back to topic, if it's a straight 2 party match in Bukit Batok, and the opposition doesn't win a higher % than during GE, I think it's hopeless liao. Since the citizens are already assured of a stable government in parliament.

Besides, I think that the country as a whole should take precedence over a SMC. Hopefully the BB people think more about just their lifts. Hehe...

He is also the son of PK Pillai, a unionist detained under Operation Coldstore in 1963.

His father detained yet he became a long-time PAP activist for LKY.

RESPECT. [rolleyes]

He is also the son of PK Pillai, a unionist detained under Operation Coldstore in 1963.

RESPECT. [rolleyes]

不孝之子

Some say if DO contest again he will win BB but with lesser than 73% votes.

Then I suggest DO contest BB as an Independent and win it to continue serving BB.

just talking cock lah...

RESPECT. [rolleyes]

??? 

Some say if DO contest again he will win BB but with lesser than 73% votes.

Then I suggest DO contest BB as an Independent and win it to continue serving BB.

just talking cock lah...

ok ... cock happy already ?  :grin:  I mean DO's one 

• Praise 1

I a bit late to this discussion, but very interesting to see the different POVs. I'll state for the record first, I am selfish, I would want to have sex with many ladies, but wouldn't want my lady to be f**king other guys. Or my daughter to be in a polygamous relationship / being 2nd / 3rd etc.

That said, men are less valuable than women from a organism view. Like you've said, one man can impregnate many woman, but one woman can only give birth to one (or two or three, depending on twins or what not) baby at once. So, having more man than woman wouldn't help re populate the world (in any disaster).

And of course, I would like to be that man with many woman (not necessarily having many kids), but wouldn't want the same for my daughter. Hypocritical, I know, haha, but also OT.

I agree! Can abolish WC? =P

Back to topic, if it's a straight 2 party match in Bukit Batok, and the opposition doesn't win a higher % than during GE, I think it's hopeless liao. Since the citizens are already assured of a stable government in parliament.

Besides, I think that the country as a whole should take precedence over a SMC. Hopefully the BB people think more about just their lifts. Hehe...

Did you know that the male human is a mutant? The truly fit human is a female. They can hunt, nourish and breed , with assistance from the male. Our mothers decide who our fathers are. Biology notwithstanding.

WC exists because there are existing structured inequalities, WC will go away when it becomes redundant.

The women in dad are formidable, but they have their imperfections, they lack the charisma. Good fighters/ managers but not exactly Ivanka materiel or Grace of Monaco. A mother Theresa would be great, but, nah.

So, the opposition members outside of dad, should be looking for charismatic women, they should relegate the not so charismatic ones to secondary but important managerial positions.

I see that p8p got 3 kind of candi ....

Doctors .......

Lawyers ........

Accountants .......

all out to suck you dry and sue you till u bankrupt ......... 

Does these group of people really know what the commoners need ?  Or just there to serve their own interest ....  :a-noway:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 9

Doctors .......

Lawyers ........

Accountants .......

Does these group of people really know what the commoners need ? Or just there to serve their own interest .... :a-noway:

Let's see there backgrounds.

Are the LADs you mention from self made backgrounds or from 'commoner' background.

What are the 'commoners' you use here, who are they? Do they know what is the way to be self made?

Or so far they have benefited from funds generated from COEs? Do they know that some people want to get into political governance without the established discipline/ reputation by dad?

Are the 'commoners' stupid as some people want them to be?

The better option now is to be opposition inside dad as a LAD. Oh ho!

the thing is, when you go see an MP, it is just like the queue and meeting when you go see LADs at their offices. People generally do not want to go see a psychologist, still a bad thing.

So go back and counsel your kids in the choice of career. Dun try to be an MP when your primary identification is a doctorate in psychology.

• Praise 1

Doctors .......

Lawyers ........

Accountants .......

Does these group of people really know what the commoners need ?  Or just there to serve their own interest ....  :a-noway:

u forgot generals

• Praise 8