Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

I see that p8p got 3 kind of candi ....

Doctors .......

Lawyers ........

Accountants .......

all out to suck you dry and sue you till u bankrupt ......... 

Does these group of people really know what the commoners need ?  Or just there to serve their own interest ....  :a-noway:

Hello Ip Man,   [wave]

You just born yesterday ah ?    [speechless]

SAF numerous Five Stars General's also can missed out      [furious] 

Why from SAF ?    :meaw:

Because, the organization breed cronies and live up to it's name as Strongest Angkat Farkers   :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Did you know that the male human is a mutant? The truly fit human is a female. They can hunt, nourish and breed , with assistance from the male.

Just for laugh. fun facts:

Female: XX

Male: XY

Technically sex of the off spring is determined by the male depending which half of the tiny army conquer mount everest first.

Our mothers decide who our fathers are. Biology notwithstanding.

Biologically, contrary to tabloid news, female cannot rape a man if he is an unwilling partner.

• Praise 1

Bukit Batok residents could continue to enjoy economies of scale in terms of facilities and services with Jurong GRC: Murali Pillai.

:a-confused:

• Praise 1

Bukit Batok residents could continue to enjoy economies of scale in terms of facilities and services with Jurong GRC: Murali Pillai.

:a-confused:

Sounds like the old Uncle "Ferrali Lailailai"  in Orchard Tower   [:p]

• Praise 3

Hello Ip Man,  

You just born yesterday ah ?  

SAF numerous Five Stars General's also can missed out     

Why from SAF ?    

Because, the organization breed cronies and live up to it's name as Strongest Angkat Farkers   

[wave] Hello Dua Tao Gey

actually I have indifferent to this point . It may be a good thing to have the Stars move over to chebilize world. if they stay in saf too long , may become  [dizzy]

the down side is whether these scholars can really see the 'real' world .... or just the matrix . We need @radx 's BLUE pill [flowerface]  to help them !   :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Sounds like the old Uncle "Ferrali Lailailai"  in Orchard Tower   [:p]

ohhhh u freq that tower hor ............  [sly]  bad boy bad boy  :D

I thought it sound more like the tyre pirelli

• Praise 2

I see that p8p got 3 kind of candi ....

Doctors .......

Lawyers ........

Accountants .......

all out to suck you dry and sue you till u bankrupt ......... 

Does these group of people really know what the commoners need ?  Or just there to serve their own interest ....  :a-noway:

Sporeans very funny

want their candies to be highly educated and professionals but when they want you to pay their rate we KPKB.

when candies are not highly educated and not the lawyer, loctor and laccountant you all say not good enough (they are trying to get MP salary only).

• Praise 2

Sporeans very funny

want their candies to be highly educated and professionals but when they want you to pay their rate we KPKB.

when candies are not highly educated and not the lawyer, loctor and laccountant you all say not good enough (they are trying to get MP salary only).

ya sporeans very funny ........ they loved number 69 very muchie . 

not sure who said they wanted Highly Edu prof as MP ........ 69% ? 31% ? or 100% ? 

• Praise 1

Hello Ip Man, [wave]

You just born yesterday ah ? [speechless]

SAF numerous Five Stars General's also can missed out [furious]

Why from SAF ? :meaw:

Because, the organization breed cronies and live up to it's name as Strongest Angkat Farkers :secret-laugh:

That's one side of the coin.

The other side is that by guaranteeing the generals a high flying political or civil service career after the end of their military one, they preserve loyalty and obedience. Would you rock the boat if you knew a multimillion dollar career for many years hung in the balance? Precisely.

The whole point of this is to prevent us going down the road of many countries where the generals don't have the same "loyalty" to the civilian leadership and are therefore more motivated to initiate coups and form juntas to achieve political power. Look at Thailand.

• Praise 3

That's one side of the coin.

The other side is that by guaranteeing the generals a high flying political or civil service career after the end of their military one, they preserve loyalty and obedience. Would you rock the boat if you knew a multimillion dollar career for many years hung in the balance? Precisely.

The whole point of this is to prevent us going down the road of many countries where the generals don't have the same "loyalty" to the civilian leadership and are therefore more motivated to initiate coups and form juntas to achieve political power. Look at Thailand.

Coup ah? With what army?

• Praise 1

yalor [mad]

16 years but never see or heard of him before although I stayed in BB for 3 decades.

Fish monger I know, butcher, old auntie selling veggies, the kopi lady in the kopi tiam, our Bangla cleaners I also know but . . . . .

• Praise 1

16 years but never see or heard of him before although I stayed in BB for 3 decades.

Fish monger I know, butcher, old auntie selling veggies, the kopi lady in the kopi tiam, our Bangla cleaners I also know but . . . . .

You know the tyre brand ?
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

Let me test you. Where's the best Hor fun in BB?

Hor....now all mcf know u staying in bb hehe.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2