Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

16 years but never see or heard of him before although I stayed in BB for 3 decades.

Fish monger I know, butcher, old auntie selling veggies, the kopi lady in the kopi tiam, our Bangla cleaners I also know but . . . . .

oops...I thot we were talkin' bout Skrtel [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

And of course, I would like to be that man with many woman (not necessarily having many kids), but wouldn't want the same for my daughter. Hypocritical, I know, haha, but also OT.

Best way is education I guess. You wouldn't want the same for your daughter and I am sure she will not want to choose that for herself, but that doesn't mean that we have to prevent other women from choosing this option?

Wait for Ah Heng budget speech first on 24/03/2016 .... :a-aggressive:

and @radx will give corresponding running reports in MCF as Ah Heng speaks ... :wut:

Remember to tune in errrrr.......... login to MCF on Thursday .... :secret-laugh:

Sekali ah Heng kana worked OT because of someone run lion leh?

Maybe initially, lets squeeze them $5 each here and $2 there. After the lion ran out of the cage, errrr.. Ah Heng ahh...wait wait. Change to $3.50 here and $1.99 there. We triple squeeze after they forget this lion thing. :)

You know the tyre brand ?

Ya of course. Haha!

Hor....now all mcf know u staying in bb hehe.....

All know oredi lah, that time mrt major breakdown, I walked all the way from jurong east mrt to bb mrt then drove back to fetch my CO.

oops...I thot we were talkin' bout Skrtel [:p]

Botak head? Ehhh . . dun say hor, I also balding liao. Talk about Fellaini lah.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Ya of course. Haha!

All know oredi lah, that time mrt major breakdown, I walked all the way from jurong east mrt to bb mrt then drove back to fetch my CO.

Botak head? Ehhh . . dun say hor, I also balding liao. Talk about Fellaini lah. ð

Dont bluff me with trick question. BB got no nice hor fan.

I smart leh. Lol.

not bad. BB food at best average.

Did you know that the male human is a mutant? The truly fit human is a female. They can hunt, nourish and breed , with assistance from the male. Our mothers decide who our fathers are. Biology notwithstanding.

WC exists because there are existing structured inequalities, WC will go away when it becomes redundant.

The women in dad are formidable, but they have their imperfections, they lack the charisma. Good fighters/ managers but not exactly Ivanka materiel or Grace of Monaco. A mother Theresa would be great, but, nah.

So, the opposition members outside of dad, should be looking for charismatic women, they should relegate the not so charismatic ones to secondary but important managerial positions.

I read a few times dunno what you are talking about..

the only part I get is male human is X-men. :a-fun:

And of course, I would like to be that man with many woman (not necessarily having many kids), but wouldn't want the same for my daughter. Hypocritical, I know, haha, but also OT.

what makes you think women prefer monogamy?

they also like to have many men. some very lusty one.

some man become woman become very slutty... :=B:

• Praise 1

Are you saying our troops are not loyal to their general? :D

Our troops don't even know their generals maybe not even their COs .....how to be loyal? [laugh]

• Praise 4

That's one side of the coin.

The other side is that by guaranteeing the generals a high flying political or civil service career after the end of their military one, they preserve loyalty and obedience. Would you rock the boat if you knew a multimillion dollar career for many years hung in the balance? Precisely.

The whole point of this is to prevent us going down the road of many countries where the generals don't have the same "loyalty" to the civilian leadership and are therefore more motivated to initiate coups and form juntas to achieve political power. Look at Thailand.

to do that the soldiers have to be reliant on the general for a living. the generals in Thailand are powerful.

although the part about an after SAF career with high salary is logical.

but I think that only makes the generals beholden to the whoever who butters their bread.

Some ociffers have a dual track Admin/Mil and earmark for return to civil service.

those that dun are purely Mil, they will think about a coup if things are bad.

with NSF and NSmen, it will be hard. with gurhka I think is possible.

Our troops don't even know their generals maybe not even their COs .....how to be loyal? [laugh]

I only try to know one person.. ish very important VVIP person. my ICT HR WO.. if never mark me attend or in-pro out pro... I will lose 1 HK.. next year rinse and repeat.. LOL

• Praise 1

Are you saying our troops are not loyal to their general? :D

Definitely loyal - especially if they start building elevators in camp.

Climbing up and down with a full fieldpack is tough.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

He is also the son of PK Pillai, a unionist detained under Operation Coldstore in 1963.

His father detained yet he became a long-time PAP activist for LKY.

RESPECT. [rolleyes]

He's just a pawn to be sacrificed, in case they lose by election.

PAP is unsure of its winning chance against Chee.

• Praise 1

He's just a pawn to be sacrificed, in case they lose by election.

PAP is unsure of its winning chance against Chee.

BB is a high vote bank.. not so sure they will lose..

anyway I think many sheeps have been influenced by MSM.. that chee is not rehabilitaited and once a crook always a crook.

they won't even listen to his ice cream story.

Edited by Nolicense

Sporeans very funny

want their candies to be highly educated and professionals but when they want you to pay their rate we KPKB.

when candies are not highly educated and not the lawyer, loctor and laccountant you all say not good enough (they are trying to get MP salary only).

Cannot praise you yet... Singaporeans hard to please lor.. Haha..

what makes you think women prefer monogamy?

they also like to have many men. some very lusty one.

some man become woman become very slutty... :=B:

That's why I came out and say I'm hypocritical at the start, I want many, but I want my many to want only me... lalalala...

• Praise 1

BB is a high vote bank.. not so sure they will lose..

anyway I think many sheeps have been influenced by MSM.. that chee is not rehabilitaited and once a crook always a crook.

they won't even listen to his ice cream story.

What Ice Cream story? Chee were indoctrinated in the States and other parts of his gathering wanderer. His self exile proof to be his downfall in pursuing political gains, by then he turned into good by learning why, how and when residents of BB will not stand by him criticising the ' Governor '.

Now maybe it a little too late to refocus his attention in BB, blowing hot and cold may not be good enough to win the western part of Hong Kah, nonetheless, I see the new coming of Chee in the next era . . . How on earth he can win the confidence of BB's heart is yet to be seen ?

Yet it seems he will ruffle some feathers along the way . . . like it or not, it's heart warming to see Chee taking up the challenge and knowing fully well, it's gonna be a dog fight with the 'Men' in White.

Turbocharged

What Ice Cream story? Chee were indoctrinated in the States and other parts of his gathering wanderer. His self exile proof to be his downfall in pursuing political gains, by then he turned into good by learning why, how and when residents of BB will not stand by him criticising the ' Governor '.

Now maybe it a little too late to refocus his attention in BB, blowing hot and cold may not be good enough to win the western part of Hong Kah, nonetheless, I see the new coming of Chee in the next era . . . How on earth he can win the confidence of BB's heart is yet to be seen ?

Yet it seems he will ruffle some feathers along the way . . . like it or not, it's heart warming to see Chee taking up the challenge and knowing fully well, it's gonna be a dog fight with the 'Men' in White.

Well he sidelined the better candidate.
↡ Advertisement